Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    If your convinced that she would lie are you agreeing that she was involved a cover up?
    "But see you really didn't answer the question"

A shame you guys bury your heads when people bring up obvious facts.

Expecting logical answers = Burying heads?

PS: You have yet to bring up "obvious facts" in any of your posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    "But see you really didn't answer the question"

Chadwix, you can ask me any question you want, but it would be great if you addressed my points and my questions. Let's give it another try.

Just, so I understand your position correctly: You believe Hillary is involved with the Benghazi cover-up. You want her to testify before Congress. You also believe that she wouldn't risk lying to Congress.

Ok, so why in the fuck would she risk getting involved in a cover-up, but not risk lying to Congress? I mean shit, lying to Congress would be part of the cover-up. What could you possibly gain by her testifying if you truly believe it is a cover-up? Your stance on this issue is nonsensical.

To answer your question:

If your convinced that she would lie are you agreeing that she was involved a cover up?
    No, I don't believe that this is a cover-up. There's absolutely zero evidence. However, if by chance it was a cover-up, then of course Hillary would lie.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/secretary-stat...-politics.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who skipped an overseas trip this past week because of a stomach virus, sustained a concussion after fainting, the State Department said Saturday.

The 65-year-old Clinton, who's expected to leave her job soon after serving as America's top diplomat during President Barack Obama's first term, is recovering at home after the incident last week and is being monitored by doctors, according to a statement by aide Philippe Reines.

The stress of being Secretary of State at her age may be wearing her down. Probably a good thing she is leaving office soon. She's gotta be exhausted.
    Doesn't have to be stress at all. She has a virus and is probably dehydrated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was this sarcasm? She is one of the worst of all time, on par with eric holder
    You really need to stop.

We'll I wish her all the best.

From a european POV, I find her work great.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by goobernoob View Post
    that's a shame, I don't agree with her on a lot of things, but she has done a good job as secretary of state.
    My sentiments exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    The stress of being Secretary of State at her age may be wearing her down. Probably a good thing she is leaving office soon. She's gotta be exhausted.
    I don't think her age has anything to do with it. It clearly stated she had a stomach virus. I'm only 23, but having recently been sick with the flu, stomach virus, and bronchitis back-to-back-to-back, illnesses can be very physically demanding and I can completely relate. It also doesn't help having a boss that you don't agree with (nor does her husband). I have to applaud her for sticking around as long as she has.