BW ripped me off in coins

ok so i checked my emails today and i get a SWTOR email and it states that i received my monthly mental of coins

only ONE HUNDRED OF THEM!!!!!!!!

I am a damned subber and as a sub i should be getting FIVE HUNDRED wtf is this bull...... geez im glad i decided to cancel my sub 3 days ago they can keep their damned coins. they gonna cheat me outta my allotment then ill just F2P with the rest of em
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Last edited by WoWGoneBad; 2012-12-15 at 07:42 PM.

They "ripped you off" today, yet you cancelled your sub 3 days ago? Sounds like you aren't a subscriber to me.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    ok so i checked my emails today and i get a SWTOR email and it states that i received my monthly mental of coins

only ONE HUNDRED OF THEM!!!!!!!!

I am a damned subber and as a sub i should be getting FIVE HUNDRED wtf is this bull...... geez im glad i decided to cancel my sub 3 days ago they can keep their damned coins. they gonna cheat me outta my allotment then ill just F2P with the rest of em
    Big surprise, I already feel cheated by Bioware for making their game F2P and lowering the price an insane amount in less then a year.

They painted a bright future just to give up and give it out for free after I invested so much.

Bioware is happy to cheat you out of whatever money they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    They "ripped you off" today, yet you cancelled your sub 3 days ago? Sounds like you aren't a subscriber to me.
    umm i am STILL a subber until the end of this month no matter if i canceled 3 days ago

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    It requires a current... ACTIVE subscription.. you cancelled therefore not active...

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    It requires a current... ACTIVE subscription.. you cancelled therefore not active...
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    umm i am STILL a subber until the end of this month no matter if i canceled 3 days ago
    You're welcome.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yet another reason that subscribing seems like a waste of time. It's like telling someone "Since you gave your 2 weeks notice we feel that we shouldn't have to pay you for those 2 weeks of work."

So because of timing he was screwed.

If he cancelled today it would make a big difference? He still wouldn't be paying for next month either way, but this way he gets screwed.

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Yet another reason that subscribing seems like a waste of time. It's like telling someone "Since you gave your 2 weeks notice we feel that we shouldn't have to pay you for those 2 weeks of work."
    Pretty much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Today was the monthly Authenticator grant day. You get 100 coins for having an authenticator attached. The email was likely in reference to this and not your monthly subscription grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
    Today was the monthly Authenticator grant day. You get 100 coins for having an authenticator attached. The email was likely in reference to this and not your monthly subscription grant.
    This might be it OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    You're welcome.
    Did you read what Caylis wrote? Active means you have not cancelled your subscription. You only get the 500 coins for the current month if you subscribe for the next month. I know this is dubious but it is how they worded it. No reason to get snarky with another poster over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quoted for the damn truth.

Deleted
    Do some research before you post a rant about something.

You are getting 100 extra not 'just 100' Dam how hard is it to log into swtor and check your cartel ledger.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mackie View Post
    Do some research before you post a rant about something.

You are getting 100 extra not 'just 100' Dam how hard is it to log into swtor and check your cartel ledger.
    Assume he didn´t bother since he had allready cancelled 3 days before, but it still gets him in such an outrage - even though it wouldn´t affect him anyway - that he had to write about it here...
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Assume he didn´t bother since he had allready cancelled 3 days before, but it still gets him in such an outrage - even though it wouldn´t affect him anyway - that he had to write about it here...
    Exactly, if he is leaving the game and unsubbed 3 days ago i honestly cant see why he is making such a palaver over it. Meh, attention seekers must be heard one way or another i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    Big surprise, I already feel cheated by Bioware for making their game F2P and lowering the price an insane amount in less then a year.

They painted a bright future just to give up and give it out for free after I invested so much.

remind me how lowering the price is cheating you in any way? F2p I'm somewhat on bored with (in respect to being somewhat irksome) but lowering the price didn't affect you at all.

ohhh myyyy GHOOOOD ok so i checked up on my acct and with a sad heart of noobishess yea it was the security key thing. wow i ben so afraid of that site i havnt been on it in 6 months at least..... i just hit the sub and forgot bout it

Lyte thanks for that info dangggg i feel F***ING stupid but it aint the first time it happened.

did they aver say anything bout sec key rewards cuz i never saw anything like that which is why i blew up...
    Readinf is fundamental i guess lol

A nice example of how gaming gifts and rewards only serve to cause envy and unhappiness in most players.

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 09:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post

Is the game not free for you too now? So you benefited as well, just not as much? And do you not understand the difference between an expense and an investment?

It's like the majority of gamers are incapable of being happy based on what they have without looking at what others are getting instead.

Well issue was resolved going to close before this devolves more...