What is your spell/ability rotation or priority order? Include important cooldowns both offensive and defensive. Be as detailed as possible.
2h single target priority
1. If enemy is below 35% hp, soul reaper because there is a secondary effect where after a few seconds a target below 35% hp takes additional damage from soul reaper.
2. disease maintenance because your obliterate won't hit as hard if your diseases are off the target.
3. If killing machine has procced, you obliterate regardless of how much runic power you have (even if you're capped). This ability hits so hard that wasting the runic power that could have been used on a frost strike doesn't matter when compared with the damage done by making sure you use your KM prob on an obliterate.
4. Howling blast if rime has procced. Since howling blast doesn't produce any runic power any more, using it over a frost strike when runic power is capped does not produce any wasted resources.
5. Frost strike if RP is over 76. When you obliterate you generate 24 runic power. So if your runic power is over 76 and you obliterate there is going to be excess runic power that does not get put on your bar and is wasted. Therefore you want to frost strike when theres no procs and you are above 76 runic power and the boss is not below 35% hp (or is below 35% but soul reaper is on CD) and diseases are up. 6. Obliterate if you have the runes, no procs up, below 76 runic power, diseases up, and boss not below 35% hp or if soul reaper is on CD while boss is below 35% hp.
7. Frost strike if no runes are up, or even if you have a KM proc BUT you won't have the runes to use it for 6 seconds, no rime proc.
8. horn of winter
Generally at the start of the fight before pull, I will prepot at 5 seconds, pop army after (so that the ghouls get the strength buff), then moving into boss I will cast pillar of frost and my synapse springs and next my big ghoul (so that the big ghoul gets the strength benefits of all the aforementioned strength buffs), then I cast outbreak on the boss to apply diseases and then obliterate and get into my priority listed above. If there is a period of high magical damage I will use anti magic shell to reduce my damage taken and if I have specced into it for that fight I will pop anti magic zone if the raid needs it. Some fights I'm specced into death's advance and some others chillbains. If specced into death's advance I will use that when I need a period of increased movements speed.
2h multi target priority
1. Spread diseases. I will either pop unholy blight which does an aoe disease spreading around me for 10 seconds, or I will outbreak and then use pestilence.
2. Howling blast
3. Death and decay
4. Obliterate if I get a KM proc
5. Frost strike if RP is capped or getting close to capped. One thing I'm going to start working on is trying to keep 1 UH rune off CD so that runic empowerment will proc a frost or death run which gives more howling blast spam.