suggestions for valor

This is my armory
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...naras/advanced

What do you suggest to invest my valor?
    upgrade an item/trinket or buy the 496 ring?
    Die by the sword

Since it looks like your guild has Elegon on farm, you'll probably get a normal Starshatter soon. With that basis, I'd say to get the ring as it will be on par with any available drop, then save valor for a future Starshatter upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, since you have a 500 gem in the LFR shinka, I don't think its worth replacing your axe with the sword. Get the ring, than upgrade weapon, than DMF trinket.

I know there is a lot of topics about it but since you mention it ill ask it here. I'm just a casual player i dont have acess to HC raids yet, it'll take time to start doing them, so, between LFR Shinka + 500str gem + 2 upgrades and Starshatter with 2 upgrades, which is better?

I'm a 2h DK frost

Quote Originally Posted by xtriplox View Post
    I know there is a lot of topics about it but since you mention it ill ask it here. I'm just a casual player i dont have acess to HC raids yet, it'll take time to start doing them, so, between LFR Shinka + 500str gem + 2 upgrades and Starshatter with 2 upgrades, which is better?

I'm a 2h DK frost
    Well ideally pumping Starshatter up will net you more weapon damage, which is what is numero uno for Frost 2H.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Heroic Starshatter > Normal Sha Weapon.

Haven't we been over this in 10 different threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Heroic Starshatter > Normal Sha Weapon.

Haven't we been over this in 10 different threads?
    "I'm just a casual player i dont have acess to HC raids yet, it'll take time to start doing them, so.."

I was asking about Normal Starshatter vs LFR Shinka.
    Also what about normal Starshatter vs normal Shinka?