Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Minimap quest tracking arrow stuck

I've been noticing since 5.1 that my quest tracking arrow, that usually points to the first quest you are currently tracking, continues to point at which quest was first opened, even if I close that quest from being actively tracked. In fact, the arrow seems to persist no matter what unless I completely remove the quest from my log, whether it is by completing it or just outright dropping the quest.

It's a tad annoying when I have a few groups of quests I picked up, like the bread crumb quest to the August Celestial off to one zone, but I'm trying to do my Shado Pan in another place, close the AC tracking, yet the arrow stays pointing there.

Anyone else experience this and, more importantly, know a solution?

A quest tracking arrow is not part of the standard UI as far as I know. State the addon that provides this functionality for a better chance at a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    A quest tracking arrow is not part of the standard UI as far as I know. State the addon that provides this functionality for a better chance at a solution.
    Its standard. Just open your map and select the option to show quest objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Its standard. Just open your map and select the option to show quest objectives.
    It is standard, I still have the minimap arrow pointing to a quest even when all addons disabled.

However, unselecting to show quest objectives does not remove the arrow from the minimap.

The problem remains that I have the quest arrow on my minimap.