Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekkid View Post
    I cleared everything except Thorim in 25 Mode, switched to 10 Man, killed Thorim and Vezax (Cause Vezax wasn't there after i switched back to 25, dunno why.)and switched back to 25 to finish off Yogg-Saron for my Val'anyr, so it should be possible. Anyway, I never tried him again since 5.3. (To much Hentai memories back there! :< )
    Yea, managed to do yogg zero today, The hardest part was actually getting there. How do you do thorim? He just keeps resetting!

Is Lich King 25 heroic doable as elemental with the changes to conductivity? I've yet to try it. My gear is, I want to say lvl 550-552 (I can't remember exactly at the moment) with the meta and legendary cloak. I assume that is fine. I do know with the change to that talent, it might make it tough to survive during key times in the fight. I'd rather know ahead of time instead of wasting time getting all that way, only to find out it's too tough now. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    Yea, managed to do yogg zero today, The hardest part was actually getting there. How do you do thorim? He just keeps resetting!
    Zero 25 Man?
    Haven't managed to kill Thorim in 25 Mode yet, he keeps spawning his insta-kill-bolt after I triggered him at the top where he stands.
    Altough I think it is possible to do this in 25,too, I won't try it again. Nothing more to do there after my Legendary Mace was finished.
    All you need to do is to specc your Primal Elementalist Talent so that you can control your Elemental directly. You have to trigger the Golem within the tunel, walk back to the arena until that insta-kill bolt is gone.
    If so you just walk back to that tunel, wait till the npc's inside the arena respawn and kill that golem (Don't kill him before respawn, otherwise it may bug out the entire fight so that u have to die or to use ur heartstone. The door to the next room should now open and u should be able to kill the last mob before thorim.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Is Lich King 25 heroic doable as elemental with the changes to conductivity? I've yet to try it. My gear is, I want to say lvl 550-552 (I can't remember exactly at the moment) with the meta and legendary cloak. I assume that is fine. I do know with the change to that talent, it might make it tough to survive during key times in the fight. I'd rather know ahead of time instead of wasting time getting all that way, only to find out it's too tough now. lol
    Yea, still doable. I've been farming Invincible ever since, before the conductivity changes and afterwards. You just have to heal urself a little bit, the rest is pretty easy with AG and HTT (+ Healing Stream and Stone Bulwark, I myself didn't even need the Earth Elemental to keep the Spirits away from me. [due to silence stuff]) I also was way faster then with Conductivity (Did it with iLv 549 and 556).
    Last edited by mmoc7501f6d763; 2013-09-27 at 10:17 PM.

Anyone have some advice for Yogg 0 as Enhance?

My biggest problem right now is that I get behind on constrictor tentacles, because from what I've tried, only Unleash Elements kills them. Since the cooldown is so long, I get overwhelmed by the other tentacles debuffing me. I know that if I can get to Phase 3 I can burst Yogg down without a problem, but getting there is the problem.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

What ilevel does enhance need for Heroic LK 25?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post
    Anyone have some advice for Yogg 0 as Enhance?

My biggest problem right now is that I get behind on constrictor tentacles, because from what I've tried, only Unleash Elements kills them. Since the cooldown is so long, I get overwhelmed by the other tentacles debuffing me. I know that if I can get to Phase 3 I can burst Yogg down without a problem, but getting there is the problem.
    Yeah same problem. Tentacles are prolly the hardest part in the fight since we should be able to zerg the boss down with current accessible gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    If I had to estimate a number I wouldn't say below 525ish for a smooth kill.

Might be possible but cant be sure.

Deleted
    hi, anybody ever tryed firelands solo?
    i want to farm Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa'S Rest and just want to do the longterm things solo (the collecting part)
    If anybody have some information it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Startale View Post
    i want to farm Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa'S Rest and just want to do the longterm things solo (the collecting part)
    I've heard you can do the first four (Alysrazor and Rhyolith definitely). Haven't been bothered enough to try solo Beth'tilac or Shannox. I don't think you can solo Baleroc, but Ragnaros is possible with a bit of work I imagine.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    I did heroic LK solo 25 at 577 ilvl as enhance and it wasn't bad at all, went em/pe for the main phases with lust at the beginning.

I'd imagine you could do it at 550 or so, you just need to be really on top of making sure you are full healed almost the entire time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectie View Post
    I did heroic LK solo 25 at 577 ilvl as enhance and it wasn't bad at all, went em/pe for the main phases with lust at the beginning.

I'd imagine you could do it at 550 or so, you just need to be really on top of making sure you are full healed almost the entire time.
    This, Im able to do it with ease on my second enhance 560 ~ ilvl
    with knowledge of the class pulling it off at 545-550 shouldnt be hard

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

As a well geared enhancement shaman, I've pulled off all of Firelands normal 10 (video). Baleroc was somewhat problematic, as was Staghelm surprisingly enough, but everything else wasn't that bad. Your mileage may vary if you're elemental.

If you're wanting to do H-Firelands on 10, bring a friend or two. I've been clearing the place with an undergeared mage and a semi geared disco/shadow priest without any worries. Thought we'd have issues with Heroic Rag, but he was kind of a pushover.

10+ Year Old Account
    I completed the Delegation quest completely solo...was a pain though. Beth'tilac/Rhyolith/Alysrazor parts were easy. For Shannox I had to pull him with earth elemental and kite the dogs into the traps...then had to resurrect to gather the focus on the ground. Shannox part took me around 2-3hours.

The boss fight afterwards in the anvil of flame (or what it is called) was super easy.

Deleted
    nice post! always loved every form of shamans, they just rock, concidering pulling an alt as sham again hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    I do it very easy with 575 ilvl but i assume you can do with lower. Tricky parts are start for not getting the disease and raging spirits. I use bloodlust at pull and tunnel lk. Clear adds, spirits during transition (1 might survive to p2) use cds on second transition spirits. I go with SBT AG and PE build. You do a fair amount of healing so mana management is somewhat required with shamanistic rage and thunderstrike. Dont be afraid to heal and never let infest get strong. I chain lightning vile spirits on last phase and play safe. When you reach last phase be patient and dont risk deaths, its %99 kill at that point. Lastly dont use earth elemenal p2, i use it as def cd for transition, can use as tank for spirits but never let it tank lk. I go with CL LS and FS glyphs but other setups can work.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post
    I've heard you can do the first four (Alysrazor and Rhyolith definitely). Haven't been bothered enough to try solo Beth'tilac or Shannox. I don't think you can solo Baleroc, but Ragnaros is possible with a bit of work I imagine.
    I just decided to give FL 10 a try as ele and I was able to solo the entire thing. The only boss that gave me trouble was majordomo since his jumps start to hurt but I just saved all my big dps cds for the 60% mark when he was jumping a lot more.

Deleted
    Can we solo alot more as Enhance, then we can as Ele?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Can we solo alot more as Enhance, then we can as Ele?
    I would say, yes. Enhance has better quick-heal capability (Maelstrom Stacks), and can dodge/parry melee attacks, whereas ele can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    I would say, yes. Enhance has better quick-heal capability (Maelstrom Stacks), and can dodge/parry melee attacks, whereas ele can't.
    Well, my MS atm is Elemental, 571 Itemlevel, and currently gearing an OS (Should be about 560 ish when finished) So would a 560 Enhance be better then 571 Ele?

10+ Year Old Account
    With current gear 540+ is possible ultraxion 10N?

Sinestra solo