Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblelol View Post
    Heya, do u have videos of some of MoP soloings?
    I would also like to see this, people claim mop kills but there's no videos or loggs, I don't say it haven't been done, I jsut haven't seen any proof.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifebloom Area 52 View Post
    577 Elemental Shaman
    Vanilla/TBC: Everything.
    WotLK 10: Everything.
    WotLK 10H: Everything
    WotLK 25: Everything except Ship
    WotLK 25H: Everything except Ship and Alagon
    Cata 10: Everything but Spine of Deathwing
    Cata 10H: Everything but Spine of Deathwing and Ultraxion
    Cata 25: Everything but Spine, Majordomo, and Ultraxion
    Cata 25H: Everything but Baleroc, Spine, Majordomo, Ultraxion, Sinestra, and Zonozz
    Mop 10: ALL OF MSV, Blade Lord, Wind Lord, Protectors of the Endless, Lei Shi, Horridon
    Mop 10H: -
    Mop 25: -
    Mop 25H: -

Instances: Everything except Mannoroth in Well of Eternity.
    MoP Misc: All rares, Gallion to 79%, Nalak to 81%, Sha of Anger to 73%.

Important items: Earth Elemental, Pre-pots, Healing Potions (sometimes), Flame Shock Glyph, Lightning Shield Glyph, Salyvin Warbanner, Healing Stream off CD
    What about Rag25hc?

Btw was always wondering, why mannoroth is not soloable. Just oneshotted him lol.

Did some attempts on soloing Elegon. The first problem i met is killing sparks on p2... even didn't managed to kill first wave. Conduit phase is pretty easy btw. Any ideas on how to kill atleast 2 waves? :> (568 gear with 574/561 weap and both 574 trinkets)

edit: yes, need to upgrade my OS-gear
    Last edited by kleshenki; 2014-04-07 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    Think it's about time I bumped this, given that 6.0 will make soloing impossible.

Some interesting stuff posted too, I'll have to have a go soon...as will anyone else still interested in progression soloing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    Think it's about time I bumped this, given that 6.0 will make soloing impossible.

Some interesting stuff posted too, I'll have to have a go soon...as will anyone else still interested in progression soloing.
    Forgive me if I'm mistaken but wont 6.0 make things more soloable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
    Yeah damage on low levels is at around 1mill DPS. Approximately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
    Heals nerfed to the ground, HTT gone, weakened blows gone, MW proc chance nerfed, air ele does very little, AG can't even keep you topped with ascendance up...and now ofc mail armour has been gutted too. I don't think we'll be soloing much somehow, unless it's from 2-3+ expansions ago.

Heals nerfed to the ground, HTT gone, weakened blows gone, MW proc chance nerfed, air ele does very little, AG can't even keep you topped with ascendance up...and now ofc mail armour has been gutted too. I don't think we'll be soloing much somehow, unless it's from 2-3+ expansions ago.
    Seriously log on to the beta, it's a roll-fest atm.

Bosses in FL 25 Heroic have about 30M hp, my Lava Burst was hitting for upwards of 1.5M - Enjoy killing bosses before Ascendance runs out, plus, on my 250k HP (on Beta in PvP gear) I was being hit for about 500 damage by the bosses, guidance was healing me for 200k+ per second.

I only mention FL because it's the only raid I did (wanted the tmog from it :P)

- - - Updated - - -

Cata 25H Majordomo, Ultraxion, Sinestra, and Zonozz
    Mop 10: ALL OF MSV, Blade Lord, Wind Lord, Protectors of the Endless, Lei Shi, Horridon
    I'd love to see video's of you soloing these bosses. Will of the Emperor would be an exciting watch, along with a lot of bosses in FL25HC.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-09-08 at 11:03 AM.

Does anyone know a video of someone soloing Flame Leviathan on foot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention MoP bosses are lvl 93, and the buff doesnt kick in unless mobs are sub 90.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Seriously log on to the beta, it's a roll-fest atm.

Bosses in FL 25 Heroic have about 30M hp, my Lava Burst was hitting for upwards of 1.5M - Enjoy killing bosses before Ascendance runs out, plus, on my 250k HP (on Beta in PvP gear) I was being hit for about 500 damage by the bosses, guidance was healing me for 200k+ per second.

I only mention FL because it's the only raid I did (wanted the tmog from it :P)

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to see video's of you soloing these bosses. Will of the Emperor would be an exciting watch, along with a lot of bosses in FL25HC.

Yeah thats Cata, now go into MoP. You also have a crazy buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Not to mention MoP bosses are lvl 93, and the buff doesnt kick in unless mobs are sub 90.
    And finally...the vast majority of MoP bosses have the cheap tank-swap stacking debuff that makes soloing them impossible by default for shammies.

And finally...the vast majority of MoP bosses have the cheap tank-swap stacking debuff that makes soloing them impossible by default for shammies.
    It makes it harder, but not impossible.

HOW TO SOLO Conclave of Wind 10N

For this one I use PE and Totemic Vigor.

I start on Rohash and pre pot pre cast a lightning bolt and just dps him down. I don't use any cds here other than my fire ele and depending on how rng favors you, you may only have a few hard casts before he's dead.

I immediately turn and make the jump to Nezir and I leave a trail of totems across his platform while dpsing him and making my way to make the jump to Anshal. The totems and their additional help keep him busy while you're fighting Anshal so you don't get your casts slowed.

Once on Anshal's platform I dps him down until his adds spawn, then I kill them and jump back to Nezir. Pop all cds you have here and burn him, you need to do it fast since you can't heal and he hits you hard.

After he's dead go back and finish off Anshal and it's GG.

Hope this was clear enough to follow it took me a few hours to figure out just how to do it.

Soloed 25m Algalon 2 days ago on my 572 elemental shaman used Primal Elementalist - was 3am when I got the kill and completely forgot shamans had solo thread

I'll update once reset comes so I can post a clear guide and a screenshot(too lazy to record and upload)

Forgive me I sort of forgot what I did halfway through the fight imgur.com/KLDJ298
    Last edited by CrittenMitten; 2014-09-21 at 10:01 AM.

577 Elemental Shaman
    Cata 25H: Everything but Baleroc, Spine, Majordomo, Ultraxion, Sinestra, and Zonozz

Important items: Earth Elemental, Pre-pots, Healing Potions (sometimes), Flame Shock Glyph, Lightning Shield Glyph, Salyvin Warbanner, Healing Stream off CD
    did you seriously just state that you've solo'd bosses from msv, hof, toes, horridon and managed to somehow solo 3 world bosses down to 70-80% of their health as a 577 elemental shaman? absolute bull....post the video links (which you don't have) or it never happened (because it didn't)..most of these would be exceedingly difficult, if not impossible for a tank..let alone a caster dps....gimme a break

ps: you're sitting here telling us you haven't managed to solo mannoroth in well of eternity (which is EASILY soloable) but you've managed to solo mop raid/world bosses? /rolls eyes
    Last edited by zimboombafoo; 2014-09-21 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    did you seriously just state that you've solo'd bosses from msv, hof, toes, horridon and managed to somehow solo 3 world bosses down to 70-80% of their health as a 577 elemental shaman? absolute bull....post the video links (which you don't have) or it never happened (because it didn't)..most of these would be exceedingly difficult, if not impossible for a tank..let alone a caster dps....gimme a break

ps: you're sitting here telling us you haven't managed to solo mannoroth in well of eternity (which is EASILY soloable) but you've managed to solo mop raid/world bosses? /rolls eyes
    Think it's kinda confirmed bullshit as I've already asked about a vid or other proof.

The world bosses are very realistic numbers - from enhance POV

Galleon doesn't do any significant damage until teh adds spawn. I didn't even try to CC them but aoe them down and it killed be a bit after the first wave iirc. Got to 85%? That was back in 550-560 gear nearly a year ago though!
    Nalak is an easy 2 man, but unfortunately just a bit too much damage to handle solo. Once your cd's run out no matter how sparing you are with them you'll die.
    Sha of Anger is very easy to survive damage wise, the problem is the mc. It's very difficult (probably impossible pre WoD) to survive 20-30 seconds waiting out of range as a shaman until you can run back in. If you could survive this somehow, the dps check is fairly manageable too by the looks of it.

I find it extremely hard to believe anyone who claims to have done all those bosses on 25hc and mop 10 says they haven't done zonozz. He's a lot easier than the other 3 starter bosses on 25n in general and the adds aren't a dealbreaker if you can somehow heal through yorsahj 25hc voidbolts on top of black + yellow phase.

I'd also expect anyone so supposedly intent on soloing to have spine at least on 10n just to have it ticked off
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

577 Elemental Shaman

After reading this i tried to solo MSV first boss but its impossible for me as ele however boss reached 60-80% but yes when HTT and AG on cooldown there are no chance to make any damage u will just spam heal ur self and u going to die as soon as u going oom i dont even how u got the chance solo last boss aswell with all those adds and 2 bosses on top of u ,, troll guy

25m Algalon Shaman Solo

572 Elemental shaman(full normal/warforged gear no heroic)
    Stone Bulwark Totem
    Echo of the Elements
    Ancestral Guidance
    Primal Elementalist

Before you star reset Algalon to reduce RP stuff(first pull has long rp but subsequent pulls have a shorter one).
    Once that is done you are ready to solo Algalon25

Begin with your earth elemental and have him attack Algalon. Once the small rp is done place a Searing Totem and send your earth elemental to attack Algalon again for the duration - Do not attack Algalon 95%~

After your earth elemental despawns summon your greater fire elemental near the wall and have it attack Algalon for a minute(you might need to heal the elemental a couple of times)- again do not attack

Once your fire elemental has 20 seconds left you can begin to dps Algalon but watch your aggro. Now that the fire elemental has despawned you'll be tanking Algalon in one side of the room very close to the "wall". (Algalon should be 60%~)

Rotate defensive and healing cooldowns. DPS normally until 30% by that time you'll have 3-4 stacks then use all DPS cds and burn. He will cast another Big Bang before he applies the 5th stack giving you time to make some distance and DPS for a little more.