I started my WoW journey by the end of WoTLK so I currently don't have any previous experience. I'm a pvper in the Cata expansion, raiding casually during DS progression, started to do it hardcore in MoP. My priest currently reside in US-Mug'thol, will transfer to other server as needed. I'm willing to play at any timezone on Th/Fr/St/Sn night. I prefer 25m raiding, but could settle with 10m .
I cant post any links here but if you curious how my toon is you can check Eldiana-Mug'thol in wow armory.
Embrace is a Level 25 Horde Guild on Cenarion Circle. Formed by a group of a good friends. Since it's formation Embrace has reached many goals; Reaching 25 in under a month, getting 8/8 Heroic DS in 2 weeks, reaching over 250 members, and being one of the first 5 guilds to clear Mogu'shan Vaults. (only 5 have even cleared on server) Embrace is full of helpful, mature, comical, and professional players. We've got a diverse community, from America to Russia, we've got members from everywhere. Embrace is a Raiding and PvP guild, with three raid teams.
Some Extra Info:
Format: 10 Man
Raid Times: Group 1: 5pm-8pm PST Tues, Thurs and Saturday
Progress: 6/6 MSV, 3/6 HoF
Contact information: chaseda#1139
Healing Class Needed: *=Preferred
We are not going to tolerate cockiness, inconsistency, or loot hogs.
Gear is not a major issue, but we prefer geared players, but gearing a player that is willing to commit is no problem.
Knowing your Class/Role:
We expect you to know what you're doing and not be herp derping around. We will help any player wanting to get in to raiding/pvp if they don't quite understand their class though.
Show up to a raid you accept, I will provide you with resources to message us if there's an irl emergency or issue that makes you unable to show up, but we require a 90% attendance rating with no toleration.
If you think Embrace sounds like the right place for you, and you can agree to everything I've stated above, feel free to message me for further information.
• Holy Pally
• DPS Warr
• Resto Druid
• Feral Druid
• Balance Druid
• Ret pally
• Elemental Shaman
• Enhancement Shaman
• Disc/Holy Priest
• Resto Sham
• MW Monk
** Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. **
What <Chosen> Brings to You:
• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
• An environment where performance is valued above all else.
• Like minded, progression oriented raiders.
• Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
• You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.
What is needed from you:
• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
• Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
and not recruited for the bench.
• Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
attempt it with four or five.
• Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
least possible number of attempts.
• You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
Class needs as of 12/17/12:
We have high needs for the following classes:
- Shaman(elemental, resto, enhance)
- Druid(resto, balance)
We have medium needs for the following classes:
- priest(shadow), deathnkights(dps), mage, feral
It would be difficult for us to fit in another:
- rogue, paladin(ret, tank), monk(dps)
Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs.
Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask.
Who we are:
* Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun.
* We value self-improvement and teamwork.
* We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid.
* Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class.
* We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent.
* Max guild level.
If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you.
Raid hours, attendance, and loot:
* We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later.
* We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid.
* We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights.
* Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions.
Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server.
How to apply:
Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum:
If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae, Lostatsea, or Paragon, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.
Recruitment: Core spots are available for a few solid heals, preferably of the Resto Shaman persuasion and a couple awesome ranged dps. Ideal applicants would have a solid raiding history and >90% attendance. They would have a deep understanding of their class/spec, and the ability to use online resources to maximize their dps or healing. Raiders are also expected to have studied up on the encounter before each raid.
<Wanderers> are a 25man progression minded raid on horde-side Whisperwind(US-PvE). Our raid nights are Wed/Sun/Mon from 7pm - 10pm CST(server) time. We are looking for a few more able raiders to flesh out its 25man raiding roster and replace those who dropped unexpectedly at the start of the expansion.
Wanderers were founded day 1 of Whisperwind, and have raided ever since, finishing the most recent last tier 8/8H DS. The atmosphere is fairly relaxed as we strive to walk a balance between the casual and a serious progression mentality. We're a friendly group, the core of which has been raiding together since Vanilla. The guild membership base is mature with a standing age limit of 18+ that we do waive with a decent interview.
Please feel free to Muireartach or ask any guildie for Gru, or check out our application at http://wanderaid.com/portal.php (top bar -application- If you have any issues with this or signing up on the site contact us via email below.), or feel free to email one of the recruiters at [email protected]