Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Not strictly an embarasing story, though it had the potential, and I'm sure I'll find it funny... eventually... maybe after a couple of decades...

It was a tranquil Saturday morning, nice cosy weather in the spring. I was lazing around in bed, playing with a butterfly, just generally enjoying myself. I had only just received it, and with a fresh pack of batteries they were pulling quite a punch. Then out of nowhere, there was two loud bangs and I snapped up to find my mother bellowing at me next to my bed.

Apparently I forgot to lock up before going to sleep (again), allowing her to open both the screen door and the actual door, then barge right in before I could even react in my hazy state. Fortunately, the butterfly was harnessed on and hidden underneath my clothes (foresight!). So there I was, on the verge of getting off, while my own mother unsuspectingly ranted about some business trouble she's having with her partner, in between berating me over my sleeping habits and choice of attire...

One of those rare moments of my life when I'm glad my mother is so extremely self-absorbed and noisy
    I learn so much from your posts. White milky discharge and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    they want us to perform an orgasm into a microphone
    Say what!?

Also your first one was hilarious. Clothes sex is best sex :D

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I learn so much from your posts. White milky discharge and all.
    D: What happened to needing an adult?
    I'm preparing you for university!

Say what!?
    One guy was really awesome tbh, he made noises like he was fapping and then going "One sec mum....Ill be down in a sec mum..."

Say what!?

Also your first one was hilarious. Clothes sex is best sex :D

D: What happened to needing an adult?
    I'm preparing you for university!
    I am an adult...

I knew I was one when the judge said: You are trialed as an adult

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Had to scroll thru 4 pages of replies before I knew i wasn't repeating my story.

Story involves waking up in a hospital bed and nurse standing over me and saying " Mr. Lloyd you pissed the bed 3 times last night " double intravenous in both arms and no recollection of the previous night.

i puked in my mouth on the way home on the bus.

*edited to add*

had diapers on.
    Last edited by Jayburner; 2013-01-14 at 12:14 AM.

Deleted
    Not anywhere near as embarrassing as some of these ones, but here goes. I went on a night out and got increadibly drunk. My friend (who wasn't with us) and I were texting all night because I wasn't really enjoying myself and I like to think he was texting me because I'm such a good friend. Anyway the drunker I got the more weird the texts got. At the end of the night I sent him a big <3 and told him that I was in love with him and that I thought he should know. I got no reply.
    Wake up next morning, completely forgot. Went to text him and some other mates to see if they wanted to join me in a hangover McDonalds trip when I see the messages, feel like I just shit my guts out and completely freak out. Luckily he just asked if I'd had a good night and how much I had to drink. Safe to say, I don't take my phone with me on nights out anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Had to scroll thru 4 pages of replies before I knew i wasn't repeating my story.

Story involves waking up in a hospital bed and nurse standing over me and saying " Mr. Lloyd you pissed the bed 3 times last night " double intravenous in both arms and no recollection of the previous night.

i puked in my mouth on the way home on the bus.

*edited to add*

had diapers on.
    You sound like a charmer...

Deleted
    I let out a big one in the gym with 4 hot girls running on the treadmills around me.

oh god why

Quote Originally Posted by kaiz View Post
    I let out a big one in the gym with 4 hot girls running on the treadmills around me.

oh god why
    Made them run harder to try and get away from you. In essence you helped them in their exercise.

Deleted
    Teenage years be full of embarassing incidents of guys parents in walking in on you during bad moments.

Had gone home to a guy from school whom I was interested in when we were 15, he said his parents weren't at home because they were going away for the evening, watched a movie, after the movie was over we made out some and I was getting really excited and wanted more. Just when we were about to have sex his father comes home and shouts for him, he says he'll be right back and just have to check what his father wants, puts on his clothes and leaving me in his room, naked, in his bed. He goes downstairs and talks to his father, like half a minute later I hear footsteps going up the stairs and hear his father aswell, don't know why I didn't register it before the door opens, the guy was saying "nonono, don't go into my room", in comes the guy first, walking backwards being in front of the father trying to stop him from entering his room but he just walks in anyways. I just sat there in the bed not really registering what was happening. His father starts searching for something in a box then raises his head and notices me sitting in the bed, completely naked. Was staring back at him with a shocked look on my face then covered myself up. His father looked at me for what felt like an eternity after I had covered up, then looks at his son then me again then his son again and leaves without saying a word. The look on his face was aslong the lines of ":|" and his face was all red, I just wanted to die or disappear. The guy had buried his head into his hands, could see his face was all red aswell.

I don't know if the guy ever forgave his father for that evening. I just couldn't do it after that.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-01-14 at 01:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I embarrassed. I just have stories that are funny, nothing I am embarrassed about.

It was sometime ago, I think I was 10 or 11 at the time, but it was my first camping trip that would have been amazing, but unfortunately it really didn't go so well at all..

Well after looking over the map me and my friend found a place for swimming (was a river), but required a 3 mile hike to get there. After telling our parents where we were going I quickly dressed into the swim clothes and we hit the trail. On our way there, there were so many people on the trail, we weren't expecting anyone. When we made it to the river the placed was PACKED! After going a few meters up the river where there weren't so many people we picked out a spot and hopped in.

Was about 2 or 3 hours later when the fun turned into a nightmare for me. I had swam out a little far and the current started pulling me away. It tore off my swim trunks and I wasn't able to get them back. o_o
    I swam back to shore, but not all the way in. Realizing the camp sight was 3 miles back, we didn't bring towels, and the sky was starting to turn dark, I was screwed...
    My friend was overweight and couldn't run back in any timely manner, so I was left with having to tie my tank-top around my waist... I told my friend if he could go back to our spot on the shore and get it. But apparently someone loves Ninja turtle tank tops and stole mine because he couldn't find it anywhere!

Now I was even more screwed, so I asked if I could use his t-shirt and I quote he told me, "Hell no!" I was soo pissed at that moment and not sure what to do.

Well in the end I got out of the water, hoping it was dark enough for nobody to see me. However that sure didn't stop the light posts on the trail... The three mile walk back was absolutely humiliating. Naked and in sandals since the ground was full of razor sharp rock, god I looked crazy as hell and just simply wanted to disappear. People were snickering as they would pass by and I would glare at them. The rest of the trip I didn't want to leave the RV in fear of the people we passed on the trail seeing me again and yelling something out.

Thinking about it now I'm sure all I had to do was steal someone else's clothes or sit out in the river and wait for my parents to come looking for us, but at the time I was clueless.
    Last edited by Libram; 2013-01-14 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    The look on his face was aslong the lines of ":|" and his face was all red.
    I bet that was also one of his most embarrassing moments too

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I wish I embarrassed. I just have stories that are funny, nothing I am embarrassed about.
    So Shameless!

I bet that was also one of his most embarrassing moments too
    More like...damn I wish I was that age again.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    More like...damn I wish I was that age again.
    Not sure if speaking metaphorical...

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Not sure if speaking metaphorical...
    Just Xanjori imagining being a pedo, obviously =/

Just Xanjori imagining being a pedo, obviously =/
    But its the only way we can be together!

10+ Year Old Account
    One I just remembered. I was in 4th grade. And my school was really old. And we still had those old mostly metal desks with wood to put paper and books on, on top. Any who the middle is hollow to put your books in. This was the first day back from break and we had not been given our new books yet. I let off this really long fart that is made even louder by the fact im sitting in a hollow metal desk. Sounded like a fucking machine gun going off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Most of these stories seem to be sexual in nature, but I think I am going to go with one who is just .. well .. embaressing nonetheless.

This is approx. 3-4 months ago, when I was studying in Rome. I had been going around downtown Rome for several hours, had pizza etc, and was around the Spanish Steps. I decided that I should go get some icecream, because well .. italian icecream is delicious as hell. I walk into the closest icecream bar, and points out the biggest cone I could see. I ask the lady in english, how many flavours I could pick out, and she answered "two" in sort of stuttering english. I point out some cookies and cream flavour, and a chocolate one, and is sort of disappointed its so little icecream, when she starts putting on cookies on the icecream. Not one, or two, but seven. I stand there a bit like "Wtf? o_O" to myself, but decides its no big deal.

Turning around, I bring the icecream over to the counter, and the lady tell me "16 euros".. Of course, I only stood there with a 10 euro bill in my hand, thinking that would be enough by far. Of course it wasn't. I asked the lady if I could pay by card, but of course they didn't have any machine to pay with. So they had one waitress drag me by the hand to the closest ATM, in one of the busiest street in Rome, with this freak of an icecream, staring over my shoulder while I withdrew money, and drag me by the hand back to the icecream bar.

When I finally had payed for the freak of an icecream, I started walking away, fumbling with my headset, Ipod etc. After about a min or so, when I had everything fixed up (yes, I am a man and doing several things at once take half an age), and I had finally eaten some of those damn cookies on top, I noticed "Hey, where the hell did my icecream go?". I look down, at my completely white t-shirt, who had turned into a nice brown-ish colour of most of the icecream who had splattered all over my t-shirt. There was a huge hole at the bottom of the cone, so I more or less only got to eat some dry icecream cookies that had stood on top of the 16 euro icecream (16 euros is approx. 21 US dollars). I had to walk for about an hour to get back to my appartment, through the main street of Rome, where I had several people grinning at me. More or less the walk of shame. Oh, and of course I stopped on the way to get icecream, because I hadn't gotten any of my first one ... >.<
    Last edited by Narveid; 2013-01-14 at 01:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    text
    Oh my God! Sorry I did laugh quite a bit at that! Actually cringed a bit while reading xD It's one of those thing you never want to happen, think will never happen to you and then BAM! Sorry you didn't get to eat your rediculously overpriced ice cream