Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    And Blizzard as a whole have learned a LOT from that. If they haven't, they wouldn't still be making best-selling games after 20 years.

Besides, other than a few overpopulated realms suffering during Mists' launch, that was the smoothest Blizzard launch I have ever seen. They learn and improve all the time.
    There is a major difference between the two. One is connecting to essentially 'one' server (not really how reality works, but there's more load on one than there are over many), and I don't mean authentication. The other is connecting to a variety of servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    I tried it. The game's still bad. Idgaf about release day, the game itself is crap. Oh and I never played D2 prior to D3, so no, it's not like I'm being nostalgic or anything.

Just wait. They're headed back down if they don't give us tons of fun stuff in 5.2.

Wasn't for everyone.

Lolno.

Lolno. I'm not an idiot and don't give a fuck about release day week problems. The core game is awful.

Doesn't mean shit. The game is bad.

Oh most definitely, but Blizzard has definitely dug its own hole in many regards. Not all, but many.

The interesting thing is that I don't agree with any single point you made. Clearly people have different opinions, what a surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.