Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The rares can be pulled a fair distance without them leashing. You can pull it out of the tower and out of range of any guards Horde players might spawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The rares can be pulled a fair distance without them leashing.
    ..As you can also do with the Alliance bosses

Sometimes the elite guards are already there in the tower, and you can't pull the boss or the guards without the other aggro-ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    The horde ones have maybe 3-4 guards around them, compared to the alliance ones in the ally keep having 9-10 guards around almost every one of the rare spawns (Rogue isnt too bad) Why is this, seems kind of unfair to me. I play horde and its annoying when i see one of them i have to kill 9 things just to even pull it by myself.
    Maybe play Alliance side then. Muerta has a quest mini boss patting along her and there is no shortage of adds. The Alliance equivalent has a few more adds, but none of them are quest mini-bosses like the ogre who can frost nova you, which can be bad fighting Muerta when she's casting her AoE of doom.
    the Champions of arms has the same amount of adds. Suggestion, thin adds around before hitting the rare and stop making up nonsense?

The Dwarf Priest you can easily use the wall overlooking her tent that is built into the hill to LoS her away from her guards. Alternatively you can drag her into the barracks opposite her tent.

The Night Elf Warrior can be pulled to his immediate right and into the barracks there. If you first pull him slightly forward towards the front wall of the barracks you may be able to avoid pulling a paladin trash with him.

The Human Rogue can be pulled into the tunnel she is looking into, doing so will also prevent her using her deadly throw on you as she has to get into melee to be in LoS of you.

The Troll Rogue can be fought inside the tower, or just outside it if you don't control it and/or there are elite guards currently active.

The Orc Warrior can be pulled away from the gate into the open near the goblin oil rigs.

The Undead Priest can be pulled into the tower of the wall opposite her spawning position, just time it so the Ogre quest target is on the far side of his patrol.

None of which should be particularly hard to pull off, you may run into possibly 1 extra add with it, but they can easily be killed or CC'd. Or just bring a friend and trivialize them even further.

Quote Originally Posted by Krixooks View Post
    ..As you can also do with the Alliance bosses

Sometimes the elite guards are already there in the tower, and you can't pull the boss or the guards without the other aggro-ing.
    the dwarf doesn't move. The warrior is in the middle of all the alliance guys though you can pull him to the wall but that would still require you to kill a few guards. Same with the rogue.