Deleted

simple macro needed

Been playing arcane mage and while i do a okay job and mutidotting nether tempest , to speed up casting time / also make it easier was wondering if any1 knew a way to produce a macro like this

looking for it to be A - cast nether tempest on target - B if nether tempest is on target do nothing ( ESP NOT REFRESH )

the idea would be say in a grp of 4-5 mobs i can spam tab and macro to apply dots 2 all targets without wasting globals/dps by refreshing a dot with time left on it

i use tidyplates to keep track of dots atm but this would be a great help

if anyone knows why such a macro could not be made could you please explain why? my current method of thinking was to use the ,null command in some way but have so far been unsucessful

no you can't make a macro that checks if there is an effect on a target
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

Deleted
    thanks for the quick reply know if it could be done some other way? a addon or script of some kind?

You can do it with a script but that would be against blizzard cheating policy and it is a bannable offense.

Deleted
    oh dam :S thanks very much to both of you for the info sad as i am that i cannot do it, at least i can rest easy and stop wondering at last

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerom View Post
    You can do it with a script but that would be against blizzard cheating policy and it is a bannable offense.
    Actually, no you can't.