Thread: Ban question

Ban question

So the other night, i came home from the bar toasted. Thought it would be a good idea to jump WoW and do an LFR run. While in que, i got caught up in trade chat w/ a bunch of trolls. I ended up saying some pretty awful things to them apparently, and got a 48 hour bad. Trolls 1, me 0.

My question is, when does the ban officially take effect? From the point i made the "ban-able" comment? Thanks ahead of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's from when the ban happened, not the offense.

Is there somewhere i can find out when the ban is lifted?

10+ Year Old Account
    48 hrs from the timestamp on the email they sent you (if the email doesn't say) would be a good estimate.

It's a 48 hour ban. That means the ban lasts 48 hours, from the point that it starts.

Well, the 48 hours from the timestamped statement has come and gone, yet im still banned. I guess it starts from when they finally noticed that people use bad words on the internet.
    Last edited by dieball; 2012-12-17 at 01:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dieball View Post
    Well, the 48 hours from the timestamped statement has come and gone, yet im still banned. I guess it starts from when they finally noticed that people use bad words on the internet.
    Did you doublecheck the timestamp? If so, maybe the ban needs to be lifted by blizzard employee and doesn't go away automatically.

On a side note, the "but everyone does it" argument didn't work with your mom, it certainly won't work on blizz. Just sayin'