Want to buy skin for my brother.

The gifting section says I can't untill I'm level twenty, what are my other options?

Deleted
    ...Level to 20 asap? Takes almost no time....

Useful advice ... anyway, barring leveling from 9 to 20 by christmas, and given that my brother lives some thousands of miles away, how can I go about this

Quote Originally Posted by abcchef View Post
    Useful advice ... anyway, barring leveling from 9 to 20 by christmas, and given that my brother lives some thousands of miles away, how can I go about this
    Buy him a riot point card in a store (you could probably get one online), or you could log on his account and buy him some RP then the skin. It is not necessarily legal, but wasn't a problem last Christmas.

Edit: If you are buying the RP card make sure it is for his region.
    Last edited by Obsession; 2012-12-16 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    Buy him a riot point card in a store (you could probably get one online), or you could log on his account and buy him some RP then the skin. It is not necessarily legal, but wasn't a problem last Christmas.

Edit: If you are buying the RP card make sure it is for his region.
    *The Riot point cards are only usable on the north american server, and not the others. There are the paysafe cards for the other servers.
    OP, send a ticket to support.leagueoflegends.com, and ask a rioter to remove some RP from your account, and give your bro the skin.