(Rogue PvP)Self healing.

ok.Recuperate<this is the only one healing abilitiy of rogues
    it does 6k9 for me while im in a combat with players.<reason why 6k9 is because 15% Battle Fatigue healing NERF.

New nerf:The Battle Fatigue healing reduction debuff has been increased to 30% (was 15%).
    maybe when im fighting players.i'll get around 5k healing in every 3 secs....
    30% healing reduced for rogues...i dont know if there is a way to survive as a rogue.......
    Recuperate needs a hotfix. It is the weakest healing ability in wow. Plus rogues are not good at surviving.thats true...
    big difference in cata...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. Its pretty annoying aswell. I dont play a rogue, but I play boomkin. And I DONT like the fact that we suffer from OP offheals from SP's.

I also hate the fact that second wind havent hada single nerf, and that it didnt get affected by this because it heals % instead of a number.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    Yup. Its pretty annoying aswell. I dont play a rogue, but I play boomkin. And I DONT like the fact that we suffer from OP offheals from SP's.

I also hate the fact that second wind havent hada single nerf, and that it didnt get affected by this because it heals % instead of a number.
    Wut.....? http://www.wowhead.com/spell=73651

In case you are too lazy:

Recuperate
    30 Energy 100 yd range
    Instant
    Requires Rogue
    Requires level 12
    Finishing move that consumes combo points on any nearby target to restore 3% of maximum health every 3 sec. Lasts longer per combo point:
    1 point : 6 seconds
    2 points: 12 seconds
    3 points: 18 seconds
    4 points: 24 seconds
    5 points: 30 seconds