10+ Year Old Account

Fun ways to give away items.

I've got a Brawlers Guild pass and they're still pretty sought after on my realm but I can't sell it for a meaningful amount so I figured, maybe I could give it away in a fun way.

Any ideas would be helpful, so far I've been offering it to the first person to make me laugh but that idea was a bust.

(No one in my guild cares about the Brawlers Guild)
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Do what I did back in WotLK and hold a Durotar chocobo race.

Duel tournaments or free for alls in Gurubashi can be fun. You can set your own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

all mounts are the same speed and the one with the latencty would hear 'go' first
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    all mounts are the same speed and the one with the latencty would hear 'go' first
    Well actually some classes are faster.

I'm thinking a scavenger hunts with hard to come by, yet worthless items.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post

Yeah but you know, in general, low levels with high lvls etc.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post

Seems like a great idea! I'd do that...

10+ Year Old Account
    First one to bring you an entire set of Twill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Have a friend be in a specific spot in the world, but don't tell people the person's name. Give them hints that increase over time, and make it so that they have to be right next to the person and say something like "Found you!" so they don't just go randomly around saying that.

Or.

Go to the north end of Teldrassil (or Nordrassil, I keep getting the actual tree and the in-game one mixed up) where the waterfall is. Give everyone slowfall and see who goes the furthest. (there's an invisible wall so there may be a tie, and don't let druids in because they can mount while falling and cheat)

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Make an on foot racing from Silithus to Winterspring with everyone being level 1, so they can't cheat with portals to moonglade or flying points.

Costume/dance contest. You find a secret locale (probably on the top floor of a house in Goldshire) and have the person do their best to seduce with /dance whilst wearing the most flamboyant or elaborate costumes they can. The person who impresses you most wins not only the prize... but perhaps your heart as well.

Hide and seek sounds the most fun.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    Pet battle tournament.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Have a "death race", everyone create a lvl 1 Tauren, then they will have to run on the ground with no help from anything but their own, up to Orgrimmar and then the person who ends up by the flight master in Hammerfall will eventually win.

Did that back in vanilla Was quite fun! (Here's a video of it) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zrif-wLqO4