Page 1 of 43
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

McDonald employee beats two women in self defence

So basically the guy was checking if a 50 dollar bill they gave him was real or not and the two women freaked out on him. They proceeded to spit and punch him, then hoped the counter. They chased him to the back and he grabbed a iron rod and hit them both with it repeatedly.

Not gonna lie, I lol'd when he put the smack down on them.

Reactions?

UPDATE: He was released on grounds of self-defense. Both Women were given 5 years of probation.
    Last edited by LolretKJ; 2012-12-11 at 10:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

15+ Year Old Account
    I bet that was good for business...

This is horrible that two customers just do something like that, while I agree he should be allowed to defend himself, towards the end he went a bit far as he continued hitting them both.

Not really gonna watch the video, but did he continue to go apeshit after they were incapacitated?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Not really gonna watch the video, but did he continue to go apeshit after they were incapacitated?
    Yes, he continued with them on the ground yelling "STOP"

10+ Year Old Account
    They were trying to get up and he hit them several more times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunarius View Post
    This is horrible that two customers just do something like that, while I agree he should be allowed to defend himself, towards the end he went a bit far as he continued hitting them both.

Sums it up well. There was no reason to continue hitting them when they are down and stoped fighting back.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 09:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eowenn View Post
    Wasn't him who was yelling stop, was the blond woman.

So I lied, I just watched it and they weren't yelling stop, it was other people. What it looked like to me is that he kept hitting them when they tried to stand back up.

I find it amusing that people were content to let those two people go back there to assault him and then start yelling when he does something.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, that was the female in the background yelling stop. Although they did keep trying to get up. I don't think he went *SUPER* overboard, a few hits to many. I think he just wanted to make sure they didn't try to run? Maybe, maybe not.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty brutal. A lot of these types of videos make it to Gen OT, but this one is easily the most chaotic. The guy just totally loses control and beats them on the ground.

Edit: well, I see you've watched it now.

OT: This was the most disturbing "man hits woman" video I've seen on here yet. I believe in self defense, but this guy is looking at jail time imo.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-12-11 at 08:14 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    It's pretty brutal. A lot of these types of videos make it to Gen OT, but this one is easily the most chaotic. The guy just totally loses control and beats them on the ground.

OT: This was the most disturbing "man hits woman" video I've seen on here yet. I believe in self defense, but this guy is looking at jail time imo.
    Pretty lame IMO. If it was a girl beating 2 dudes she would be a hero etc... Men's equality right guys?!?

Deleted
    Continuing to beat someone once they're down is not self defense..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    maybe theyre kicking him while on the ground?

Didn't really look very disturbing to me. Maybe you didn't see the part where they kept trying to stand back up? I could be wrong, but even being able to attempt standing back up means the damage couldn't have been that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Somebody trying to stand up isn't necessarily down. The only conclusion that I can make from the video is that I can't make a conclusion because there isn't enough information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mang View Post
    maybe theyre kicking him while on the ground?
    Kicking while on the ground while just having been beaten down with some object? I find that somewhat unlikely..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandamists View Post
    Pretty lame IMO. If it was a girl beating 2 dudes she would be a hero etc... Men's equality right guys?!?
    I don't think anyone "won" in this situation. Both parties were at fault here; the girls were out of line to start the fight and the guy totally lost it. He really needed to get the hell out of the restaurant and regain control himself. I think when you realize you've assaulted a customer, you know you're fired. I think his own actions and the woman screaming spurred more feelings of "it's all over, it doesn't matter what I do now". This situation was handled horribly.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-12-11 at 08:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

No way this guy is going to jail. 2 people jump over the counter confident they can overpower this guy. Doesnt matter if they are
    male or female. They were confident that they can take this guy on. Apparently they were just abusing "can't hit a lady" mentality
    but they could have been carrying knives or other possibly lethal weapons.

It was self defense. Even if it went a little overboard in the end the only way this guy goes to jail is that the Judge, or majority of the
    jury or whoever decides about this is a female.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's McRibb reason, tensions tend to run a little high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't really look very disturbing to me. Maybe you didn't see the part where they kept trying to stand back up? I could be wrong, but even being able to attempt standing back up means the damage couldn't have been that bad.
    I saw it, but I feel he should have just ran out of the restaurant and calm down. I think violence should be avoided if it can be. Clearly him hitting back was an understandable reaction to the start of the fight, but once he gained physical control, I think he should have got out.

I find it amusing that people were content to let those two people go back there to assault him and then start yelling when he does something.
    This is the part I find more disturbibg than the actual violence (peoples reaction, not that you found it amusing).
    That said, he did take it a bit too far.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche