Sup'

So back in early Dragon Soul I made this guild because people pestered me to do so and we started to raid. Ended up getting like 5/8 heroic before pandas were announced and half the guild rage quit, including me.

But now thanks to circumstances I have returned and thus so did the guild and a bunch of it's core members.

The plan is to resurrect it's raiding potential and thus we are currently recruiting. Our first official raid will be on January 9th. For that we looking for the following:

1 Melee ( Preferably: Enhancement Shaman, Warrior or Retribution Paladin. Possibly Monk )
1 Ranged ( Preferably: Elemental Shaman or Moonkin Druid )

Please note we have one strict rule when it comes to inviting people into our guild:

WE DO NOT ALLOW SILLY PANDAS

If you are interested you can find our website at: http://www.usv-guild.com which is where you can leave us an out-of-game application too.
But perhaps you are one of those who hates writing applications ( or filling in a form in our case ) then just poke one of our officers in game for a chat where you will be receiving the same questions as on our website and most probably more questions.

Our officers are:

Voisin ( Guild Master, DPS Officer, basically runs the club, hates pandas )
Aríus ( Tank Officer, pantless, has annoying letter in name )
Hanlay ( Healing Officer, stole Aríus pants, no annoying letter in name )

Otherwise you are welcome to join the guild if you are just after the level 25 guild perks, want to have the guild pay for you screwing up in dungeons and dying too much and ofcourse the everlasting humor that we have going on in the guild about everyday random objects and human body parts.

We are cool on ERP alts too, feel free to have them in our guild. Just log on to them every month to avoid a guild purge.

See you in game!

-V