Deleted

[Frost] Which trinket?

Relic of Yu'lon or Essence Of Terror, both normal and non-upgraded.

Deleted
    Both, like it was they multiple time in this forum !!

Quote Originally Posted by Heviletti View Post
    Pretty sure relic is BiS trinket this tier with heroic essence behind it I think. So would go with the relic.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would help if you told us what your other trinket is and what bomb you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by 2s2p View Post
    Pretty sure relic is BiS trinket this tier with heroic essence behind it I think. So would go with the relic.
    Heroic EoT>RoY unless item upgrades changed it.

Trinket questions are always asked a lot and even though it's often a case by case basis a basic priority in each of the spec guides would be good. I know there's a fire list in the fire guide and I think somewhere there's once a mention of a frost one.
    Last edited by jtmzac; 2012-12-16 at 10:00 PM.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Deleted
    EoT hc > EoT > RoY > S-CM (all with Frostbomb > LoC hc > LoC (both with NT only) > BoPS (with FB) > BoPS (with NT)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    EoT hc > EoT > RoY > S-CM (all with Frostbomb > LoC hc > LoC (both with NT only) > BoPS (with FB) > BoPS (with NT)
    That's really confusing to read. Maybe just make a priority for frost bomb and another for nether tempest on seperate lines?
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Deleted
    But that´s the priority: Frost bomb is stronger than NT and trinkets like EoT scales perfect with frost bomb. After the recent fixes, frosts playing style seems to be more fluent with frost bomb. But I´ll try to seperate it:

Frost bomb: EoT hc > EoT > RoY > S-CM > BoPS
    Nether tempest: follows as soons as calculated

Deleted
    yep relic is bis as shown by some simcrafts

10+ Year Old Account
    My best results come from Essence of Terror 496 2/2 Upgraded + Light of the Cosmos 502 + 2/2 upgraded

Sims want you to use Relic of Yu'lon and frost bomb, but I'm not too keen on that except on heroic windlord.

Did you also sim RoY upgraded?

Deleted
    RoY upgrade is one of the strongest for frost, because of its double int upgrade (144 with optimal procrate), but I wouldn´t upgrade trinkets at the moment. Start with weapon > Chest > pants > gloves > head > mantle and then consider about a trinket upgrade
    Last edited by mmocc7076034c2; 2012-12-17 at 09:48 AM.

Deleted
    Essence of Terror pulls ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    RoY upgrade is one of the strongest for frost, because of its double int upgrade (144 with optimal procrate), but I wouldn´t upgrade trinkets at the moment. Start with weapon > Chest > pants > gloves > head > mantle and then consider about a trinket upgrade
    But if it's the next item I have BiS and the others are far away (we're 1/16 HM 16/16 NM atm) I prefer upgrading stuff that I will carry over to the next content over stuff that I will replace in a few weeks. I upgraded my 496 sword, because it will take some time till I will be replace it. And the only other BiS item I currently have is RoY. The next availabel BiS Item may be LoC from Elegon HM. MSV HM is not that ideal for mages

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Manacake View Post
    Essence of Terror pulls ahead.
    I mean this is BiS in Heroic, but if you get it on heroic it's just an upgrade for the next content. So I wouldn't count it for this content.