Deleted

Xsplit streaming help

Hey there, i have wanted to start streaming my 25hc raids, and LoL Gameplay for a while now but havent ever actually got down to it but i decided heck why not start. So i am wondering what are the best settings for my current rig as at the moment i feel a little laggy, i had my gf watch my playback from her pc as i streamed and the gameplay seemd choppy.

My setup atm is ;

AMD FX6100 six core 3.7ghz
    8gb ram
    AMD Radeon HD 6800 1gbddr5 gfx
    1tb hdd

I play in 1920 reso with a net speed of 80mb download, 18mb upload.

I don't know if my setup can even stream but any help is greatly appreciated

Try streaming 1280x720 at 2000-3000kbps, 1080p streaming is not gonna be possible without capture card.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Thankyou for the reply vesse, how do i change my stream speed? kbs i mean.

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 07:10 PM ----------

Nvm found it in channel options heh. My stream seems to be a little laggy but bareable, i am noticing lower fps ingame though, anyways to try and gain some fps or is it a slump from recording?

Yes, recording will lower your framerate always unless you use dedicated capture card. Can try setting the compression speed faster/quality lower. Dunno how it works in xsplit.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Try streaming 1280x720 at 2000-3000kbps, 1080p streaming is not gonna be possible without capture card.
    He should be able to stream it w/o it impacting him so badly, it will stutter when viewed here and there but come on if his net can reach 18Mbps he can hit the outgoing up to 5500~ w/o a cap card 5500 5500 should be fine for 1920x1080 you cant get a much higher buffer rate w/ a capture card.

I mean quite honestly unless you plan people to view full screen go down to the window size and blow out the quality to maximum rather than full HD.