10+ Year Old Account

Xbox account help please?

Well first ill state that im not too sure if this is the right section to post this in, but i couldn't find any other...
    so lets cut to the question, i just got my ethernet cable sorted for my Xbox after so many months, and i need to read these Licence of agreement thing then log in with the account, so i tried the password i wrote down, something similar to it and other passwords i use, none of them worked, so i tried logging in online with a diffrent E-Mail and it worked, but when i tried to change the password i needed the parental controls E-mail and i can't log in with that as stated above, and when i'm on the xbox its self it seems the parental controls E-Mail - Not password is locked in the email space ahnd i was wondering if anyone could help me with any of this... its really a big fuss that i'd like to sort....
    Any helpful replies would be Awesome...
    Thanks
    WoW6000

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried calling support?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont usually call support, i just need to know really if you can place a diffrent E-mail into your login or any other solutions, i dont really like calling support either

Quote Originally Posted by WoW6000 View Post
    i dont usually call support, i just need to know really if you can place a diffrent E-mail into your login or any other solutions, i dont really like calling support either
    How about you call support and ask? Thats what its for. You so socially awkward that you cant talk on a phone to a stranger?

Deleted
    You are probably gonna have to call support and ask them to reset the password : / nothing much we can do for you here.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    How about you call support and ask? Thats what its for. You so socially awkward that you cant talk on a phone to a stranger?
    If you are, take comfort in the fact that they probably get thousands of wierd calls each day : /

That's just way too big of a mess for anyone outside of customer support to work through. You really dug yourself into a hole there. Easiest way to solve it without calling customer support would be to just start fresh. New e-mail that has the right age so that you don't have to worry about parental stuff.