Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    A pool isn't designed to kill humans or animals... You can do without weapons made for only ONE thing. To murder.
    How come I have shot probably 30000 rounds or more, and never killed a human?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    I can do without a lot of things. I can do without pools, which kill more than guns every year as I pointed out earlier.

Threads reminding me of this
    pools are not made for killing ppl, nor can i use a pool in my drunken rage to kill you, nor to pool gangs to pool battle in the streets, nor to kids take pools to school and kill all the pupils.

pretty stupid thing to say honestly.

A pool isn't designed to kill humans or animals... You can do without weapons made for only ONE thing. To murder.
    Again my guns arnt made to murder, they are made for accuracy competitions. Sure they could be used for murder, but so can my computer monitor, my keyboard, my truck, my toilet.

Just because you can kill people with something, doesn't automatically make it's sole purpose killing.

10+ Year Old Account
    How else am I going to get enough blood. My altar to Ron Paul and the NRA demands it.
    Pathetic. You pro gun nutjobs can never come up with any real excuses or reasoning so you revert to jokes.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Gaman View Post
    You're slacking, 30k a year is what i was shooting prior to this ammo shortage.

Need to put in more spirit

Deleted
    So? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hordeslayer View Post
    I think UK or any other European country would handle it worse due to the lack of gun handling education and a low population and lack of self awareness to guns when being raised with the mindset to not worry about being shot with said guns banned in those European countries.

Like lamb to the slaughter.
    I'm sorry, which nation invented the term 'friendly fire', simply due to the fact that they were so trigger happy that they killed their own troops?

For your information, handguns and rifles were legal in the UK until about 15 years ago when someone went nutty and shot up a school. Guess what? We banned them for everyone's safety, and didn't cowtow to a bunch of gun-nuts who thought they could take over the country if they were threatened.

Deer arent people

How else am I going to get enough blood. My altar to Ron Paul and the NRA demands it.
    So shooting deers is not murdering the deer? What do you even want to achieve with this and some other of your posts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Again my guns arnt made to murder, they are made for accuracy competitions. Sure they could be used for murder, but so can my computer monitor, my keyboard, my truck, my toilet.

Just because you can kill people with something, doesn't automatically make it's sole purpose killing.
    No matter what you say guns are made by humans to murder other humans. Once again a monitor, keyboard, truck or toilet are not. You can shoot at targets all you want but guns are at there core made to shoot humans.
    Aye mate

Pathetic. You pro gun nutjobs can never come up with any real excuses or reasoning so you revert to jokes.
    Its cheap, it tastes good, and its healthy. That shits pretty obvious.

http://i.imgur.com/tXS0w76.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    So shooting deers is not murdering the deer?
    So ban bows then while we're at it, cause that too is what their secondary purpose is for

Quote Originally Posted by hagima View Post
    So? That makes no sense whatsoever.
    Why? I thought I used a tool only made for killing? Yet, I still have not after pulling the trigger that many times. Wierd huh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heineken View Post
    Yes, they're lethal. We know this. But so are knives, rocks, plastic bags, pillows and, in some movies... psycho rabbits (unless you have a holy hand grenade). Honestly though, what is the issue here? It's a projectile the same as an arrow just at a... slightly (okay, more than slightly) higher speed and/or rate of fire. People act as if the gun itself is the root of all evil... it's an inanimate object.

I think it basically comes down to the fact that people are so willing to trade away any sense of freedom in the name of a false security. I will never understand why people continue to put so much faith in Government when it never has and never will be able to protect you. We should be teaching people how to protect themselves while advocating responsible ownership of firearms.

I never want to be in a situation where I'm unable to defend myself or my family because Government (or society for that matter) dictates that I ring the police and wait 15-45 minutes for a response. It's irresponsible, juvenile and at the end of the day, stupidity. And yet I'm the paranoid guy when half of society is walking around afraid of their own shadow?
    There is no need to own a gun, no need at all unless you live in the middle of no where and expect nightly attacks by packs of rabid wolves.

If you own a gun, you can guarantee anyone less law abiding owns one to, it ups the ante and means people carry guns out of necessity or perceived necessity.

There is no reason to own a gun other than to kill people. Thats it, thats all they do. there is no practical use, there is no job made easier with a gun other than murder.

I dont fear guns, I dont live in fear of people shooting me, why? because guns are not prevalent in my society. are Americans naturallly more homicidal than europeans? I doubt it, and yet the number of murders is massively higher in the country with gun ownership....wonder why?

Having a gun will probably give you the thought that you got some kind of power.
    You don't like a guy?.....He won't be there for any longer.

And if you didn't know..there are some insane people out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    So ban bows then while we're at it, cause that too is what their secondary purpose is for
    Bows were made for tools of war. They go in the same pot as guns. There is ZERO reason to own a bow in 2014. Tools of war have no place in civilian homes.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Why do you even need to hunt?
    Shooting things with weapons has never been hunting, it's target practice.
    Hunting is going after something with weapons equatable to it's own methods of defense, and bettering it.

Face it, guns and hunting are simply American means of stroking their own egos while suppressing their own desire to kill their fellow man.

Times like this I love my state. In WA you don't need a permit to open carry, only conceal

Crazy how our gun murders per 100,000 are so low comparatively, isnt it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_vio...tates_by_state

Bows were made for tools of war. They go in the same pot as guns. There is ZERO reason to own a bow in 2014. Tools of war have no place in civilian homes.
    As I pointed out earlier, the only reason the brit peasants didnt get fucked over like the french peasants is cause they all knew how to use them during the riots. Funny stuff

Ban Assault Crossbows

Deleted
    Why? I thought I used a tool only made for killing? Yet, I still have not after pulling the trigger that many times. Wierd huh?
    So? Does not make it any less dangerous? What kind of argument is that?

Its cheap, it tastes good, and its healthy. That shits pretty obvious.

http://i.imgur.com/tXS0w76.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, exactly. Is it too hard to realize that anti-gun people in 99% of the cases don't want to ban guns but to regulate them? Everyone could agree that you could keep your god damn guns for sport/hunting purposes when you store them correctly. That's exactly what is done in most of Europe and it only has upsides.

Well, if you overlook the moron statement "but I need to defend myself from my governemnt!" *throws tantrum*

No matter what you say guns are made by humans to murder other humans. Once again a monitor, keyboard, truck or toilet are not. You can shoot at targets all you want but guns are at there core made to shoot humans.
    I think we can agree to disagree, you obviously miss the point, a gun is a tool, yes it can be used for killing but that is not it's sole purpose anymore. We cant argue with your type because all you do is stick your fingers in your ear and yell "LALALALALA". Your complete refusal to look at it from any other point of view, even if you don't agree with it, shows that you are oblivious to anything other than what mass media tells you on the TV.