Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Perhaps we could share the award. You couldn't put a rational rebuttal to his sources together if you tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. You just can't accept it. It's also why you can properly rebut it.
    Accept what? I can properly rebut any argument if I see a need and hold an opposing view.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    What would the point be? He's demonstrated a willingness to move goal posts immediately upon reading a point that counters his assertions. Or he'll claim that the language barrier created a gap in meaning. Or just outright lie. All of those things he's demonstrated within this thread on multiple occasions.
    You mean activities you actively engage in? Prove him wrong if you can. But we all know you can't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Who is "us" and be proved wrong about what exactly?
    Ok lockedout you're right the last few pages were rants.
    Lets start again.

Point is, guns don't help making a country safe as instead of lowering crime rates, they only provide a massive influx of firearms homicides to the general intentional homicide rates.

http://www.amjmed.com/webfiles/image...m/AJM12080.pdf

The number of guns per capita per country was a strong and independent predictor of firearm-related death in a given country, whereas the predictive power of the mental illness burden was of borderline significance in a multivariable model. Regardless of exact cause and effect, however, the current study debunks the widely quoted hypothesis that guns make a nation safer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Mate. Lets be clear. There is NO way, after you insulted me for 50 pages, that I start again telling YOU my point. I think you are an obnoxious poster, that provided nothing to the discussion so far apart armchair considerations worth nothing cause simply proven wrong.
    My point was backed up by a reputable study, you were busy calling me ignorant and my point bullshit.
    So you can kindly fuck off and forget I will repeat to YOU my points. Should have listened while I was talking instead of insulting and trolling.

I am more then willing to discuss my points with other people. YOU calling for it, after you even went as far as criticising my spelling, it's a fucking joke and you might as well shut the fuck up as I will not waste my time on you.

Done.

Now stop talking to me.

Let the ban come now.
    Ah I knew some signature material was coming today.

"Done, now stop talking to me. Let the ban come now". What the hell?

How old are you? 12?
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

You mean activities you actively engage in? Prove him wrong if you can. But we all know you can't.
    Considering you claimed that the reporting disparity illustrated wasn't that significant, I question whether or not you are able to tell when someone is wrong when it comes to something that doesn't align with your bias.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    How old are you? 12?
    At least 12 year olds can learn and examine facts objectively.

Deleted
    What would the point be? He's demonstrated a willingness to move goal posts immediately upon reading a point that counters his assertions
    when? Link.
    Or he'll claim that the language barrier created a gap in meaning.
    when? link.
    Or just outright lie.
    when? Link.
    All of those things he's demonstrated within this thread on multiple occasions.
    When? Link.

Or... Are you perhaps throwing yet again baseless accusations?

Considering you claimed that the reporting disparity illustrated wasn't that significant, I question whether or not you are able to tell when someone is wrong when it comes to something that doesn't align with your bias.
    I question whether you can even form a rational argument. We all know you can't, but by all means continue providing us with proof.

Deleted
    Ah I knew some signature material was coming today.

"Done, now stop talking to me. Let the ban come now". What the hell?

How old are you? 12?
    What does this even mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Reporting disparity that apparently didn't matter to them two researchers.
    Who am I to believe, two renowed doctors or a forum warrior... Mmmmh.

Lets start again.

Point is, guns don't help making a country safe as instead of lowering crime rates, they only provide a massive influx of firearms homicides to the general intentional homicide rates.

I don't agree, but I have a different outlook. Most of the violent gun crime and deaths come from the same places in our country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I don't agree, but I have a different outlook. Most of the violent gun crime and deaths come from the same places in our country.
    I think you or someone else linked I before but it was ages ago and I lost it in between the trolling.
    Can you please find that data reporting the different social backgrounds in intentional homicides?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets start again.

That's why Switzerland , Germany, Czech Republic and Bosnia is having bloodbaths every day! /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuetze View Post
    That's why Switzerland , Germany, Czech Republic and Bosnia is having bloodbaths every day! /s
    Yeah it is getting annoying to walk over those numerous corpses every day here...
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Deleted
    Have you any links to support your statements?

Why don't you chop chop on that European analysis for me.

when? Link.
    Moving goal posts.

when? Link.
    Outright lying/making shit up.

Feel free to search for your own posts complaining about T9 and Germlish if you like.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

I think you or someone else linked I before but it was ages ago and I lost it in between the trolling.
    Can you please find that data reporting the different social backgrounds in intentional homicides?
    When I did Rucken said it was due to poor education poverty etc. The problem I had was the white people who live in the same conditions didn't have the same outcome. Then he just dismissed it as he was right because whatever. But you know rational discussions and all...

Deleted
    Yeah it is getting annoying to walk over those numerous corpses every day here...
    Oh another signature!
    And this makes even less sense than the other one.

Sore loser is sore loser ahah

Now the ban is definitely coming

Reporting disparity that apparently didn't matter to them two researchers.
    Who am I to believe, two renowed doctors or a forum warrior... Mmmmh.
    You still don't understand that their conclusion is different than yours, do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you any links to support your statements?
    Check gun ownership worldwide and then gun violence worldwide. See where those countries stand.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you chop chop on that European analysis for me.
    Tell what to know then.