Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    what now? you would get infracted for linking data that proves your point? aaaah i doubt that

- - - Updated - - -

so the skincolor doesn´t matter at all, it just gets mentioned because reasons?

I remember noticing an infraction for it a few weeks back for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I would link data to prove this but I will get infracted. Can't talk about blacks in a negative light even if it's 100% factual. You can however talk negatively about whites and there is no problem.
    what now? you would get infracted for linking data that proves your point? aaaah i doubt that
    I can attest that lockedout's fear of earning an infraction for that is well founded.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't I will get infracted, for race baiting.

- - - Updated - - -

It has happened.
    ever thought of because it has nothing todo with race? if you´re talking about the numbers that divide the homicides by race

i mean, think about it, what has the color of your skin todo with how you behave despite nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

i mean, think about it, what has the color of your skin todo with how you behave despite nothing?
    There has to be some reason behind why Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of criminal acts based on their share of the population in any city state or country the world over.

What do you think it is? Honest answer please.
    MAGA

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    There has to be some reason behind why Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of criminal acts based on their share of the population in any city state or country the world over.

send me a pm with something that backs up your claim...
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I think you'd have a hard time proving that gun owners who legally own their weapons commit more gun crime then those that illegally own them.
    'Gun owners are law abiding citizens until they aren't.'

I might be paraphrasing Rukentuts but I think that's what his response will be.

If I started a thread about how much smarter secular people are than religious people, even going so far as to provide studies indicating as much, how long do you think that thread would last? Do you think I'd walk away without an infraction?

See, some things are forbidden topics here on the forums. Sometimes that even means handing out infractions for on topic discussions complete with facts.

I also think you have an unhealthy obsession with 'studies.'

ever thought of because it has nothing todo with race? if you´re talking about the numbers that divide the homicides by race

I'm sorry, but ethnicity is partly determined by skin color, which means that skin color has a lot to do with the culture you participate in. When you have a demographic of people whose youth aspire to become famous and put out a gangsta rap album, violence naturally follows. Compound the issue with poverty, institutionalized racism, lack of opportunity and upward mobility, it's not difficult to understand why black people are responsible for more violence than other demographics.

You know, if that is the case (which I'm not saying it is).

Deleted

What could it be.... Oh wait I have a guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    'Gun owners are law abiding citizens until they aren't.'

I might be paraphrasing Rukentuts but I think that's what his response will be.
    Would you like to provide us with a personal example of criminal gun owners?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't I will get infracted, for race baiting.
    The majority of firearm deaths come from suicide. White people are significantly more likely than black people to commit suicide using a firearm.

Looks like white people have a suicide problem, and black people have a crime problem. Each problem results in tens of thousands of deaths and billions of dollars at the expense of taxpayers.

So really. You can look at it from any angle you'd like. Firearms are a problem in our society.
    Eat yo vegetables

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    The majority of firearm deaths come from suicide. White people are significantly more likely than black people to commit suicide using a firearm.

Looks like white people have a suicide problem, and black people have a crime problem. Each problem results in tens of thousands of deaths and billions of dollars at the expense of taxpayers.

So really. You can look at it from any angle you'd like. Firearms are a problem in our society.
    Na. Reasons why any group of people would commit higher suicide or crime is the issue which needs the most attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    What could it be.... Oh wait I have a guess!

Gonna quote my response to this very opinion from a few pages back since with this many pages its bound to overlook or forget things.

In response to poverity being the only reason behind Black crime:

No offense but that's a a load that White liberals have been feeding us for decades. I grew up with scumbags that spent their days slinging drugs, pulling knives and guns on old people and women to jack change from their pockets, thinking that any property they can see must be theirs, and being told it was their God given right to stand around being as disruptive to their community as possible.

These people weren't doing it for money. They were doing it because it was cool, because it got you "street cred" because they put more value in making a name for themselves through violence than through respectable living. And not to derail the conversation since this is all about guns and why people use it, but when the welfare checks start flowing that just means there's more time to go out and be a thug.
    MAGA

Deleted
    They don't own more "legal" guns the guns they own and are committing crimes with are illegal. I would link data to prove this but I will get infracted.
    Can't talk about blacks in a negative light even if it's 100% factual. You can however talk negatively about whites and there is no problem.

- - - Updated - - -

You haven't proven anything.
    IT TOOK OUR JOBS!

You might wanna read in to anomi by durkheim and merton for some understandning.
    Also it rly is hard being a white male! I hate it! The downside of "noth" being allowed to slander other groups by far outhweights the upsides that the avarage whie man got over the rest. Screw you science and your studies!

- - - Updated - - -

People ardy gave you reasons such as the social and economic structure of our society. If you can't understand this feel free to tap out of subjects like this and focus on other things such as how many gallons of oil to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Na. Reasons why any group of people would commit higher suicide or crime is the issue which needs the most attention.
    And we've already proven those "reasons" include access to firearms.

Deleted
    Gonna quote my response to this very opinion from a few pages back since with this many pages its bound to overlook or forget things.

In response to poverity being the only reason behind Black crime:
    You do realize that the reason they think it is "cool", as you call it, is because they are uneducated and that in large is tied to their economic situation. Less money = less education = more crime. Everything we know is tied up with our economics if you just look closely enough. But hey we could also just blame rap music or kfc for blacks being generally more criminal instead of actually looking at the key factor...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I'm sorry, but ethnicity is partly determined by skin color, which means that skin color has a lot to do with the culture you participate in. When you have a demographic of people whose youth aspire to become famous and put out a gangsta rap album, violence naturally follows. Compound the issue with poverty, institutionalized racism, lack of opportunity and upward mobility, it's not difficult to understand why black people are responsible for more violence than other demographics.
    so it has nothing todo with their skin color, glad you agree

10+ Year Old Account
    Throwing in an article passed on by a friend of mine who happens to live nearby (with kids):

http://www.suwanneedemocrat.com/loca...aster-egg-hunt

Based on the information currently available, two adults intentionally brought loaded firearms to an Easter Egg hunt, an event they both knew would be filled with children and on church property, for reasons I can't even begin to guess. Then, these two adults got into an argument, no idea about what, during which they both drew their respective firearms and attempted to resolve the argument by ending each other's life, still on church property, still surrounded by children.

This case is small and nobody was seriously injured (thank God) and therefore won't make the national press. But just to make my point clear:

THIS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERSHIP.

send me a pm with something that backs up your claim...
    Go back a few pages and look at the chart I posted which I got infracted for, race baiting.

- - - Updated - - -

OR, maybe there are a lot of people with mental health issues in our society. You think if someone was going to shoot themselves to commit suicide removing guns would stop them from killing themselves? They will easily find another way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    THIS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERSHIP.
    Some people are crazy. Those 2 do not represent the norm.

10+ Year Old Account
    OR, maybe there are a lot of people with mental health issues in our society.
    No. It's definitely a white problem. I mean white people are so much more likely to commit suicide. There couldn't possibly be any other extenuating circumstances. Nope. They're white. Case closed.

You think if someone was going to shoot themselves to commit suicide removing guns would stop them from killing themselves? They will easily find another way.
    Unproven assertion.
    Eat yo vegetables

No. It's definitely a white problem. I mean white people are so much more likely to commit suicide. There couldn't possibly be any other extenuating circumstances. Nope. They're white. Case closed. .
    It's not like they are 13% of the population committing 53% of ALL murders or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be willing to bet that if someone did a study that took out all gang related shootings (regardless of color mind you) and then looked at our firearm incidents and murders a year, I'd be willing to bet we'd be pretty on par for other 1st world countries.

But then that would be admitting it's not an issue with law abiding citizens.

So that won't happen.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis