Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Deleted
    Also, if you rob people, beat them, get in a fight with officers, beat them over the head with a radio... Yes you are going to get shot. That's... actually a pretty normal reaction.
    A normal reaction? He only used his fist and a radio. You cant compare that to a pistole.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    A normal reaction? He only used his fist and a radio. You cant compare that to a pistole.
    So you went from "police shoot and kill unarmed men" to "you can´t compare the radio (he used as weapon) to a pistole"? Yeah, they probably maybe could´ve used tasers instead but really this is in no way news worty and certainly not the way you try to portray it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I can. It's.... really not hard to do some serious harm with a radio to the temple. If he... like... threw it? or something...? Not so much? But you can definitely kill someone with 2-3 good solid blows to the skull in the right spot with something like that.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

One day a certain group of people will realize the crowd they've hung out with for as long as they can remember was the wrong crowd to hang out with and get in with another crowd that doesn't exile you when you try to educate yourself or exile you when you speak proper English

Because if you try to better yourself that means you are whitewashed

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This occurred yesterday.

"Police shot and killed a man Saturday after he turned violent as they tried to arrest him at an East Village halfway house, authorities said.

one of the officers fired one shot at David, striking him in the torso, police said."

http://nypost.com/2015/04/25/man-cri...-east-village/'

Is it just me or is the police getting more and more bloodthirsty in this country??
    The job of the police is to protect the citizens, not to kill them. They should be used to getting a few hits here and there and shouldnt answer with a fucking headshot. Holy shit..
    Are you implying we are getting more violent here, which would justify even more the need to have a gun to defend yourself? Or is this just a attempt to bash the police for doing their job? Or maybe suggesting we should disarm our police?

And sometimes tragically you have to kill someone to protect some.

This occurred yesterday.

"Police shot and killed a man Saturday after he turned violent as they tried to arrest him at an East Village halfway house, authorities said.

one of the officers fired one shot at David, striking him in the torso, police said."

http://nypost.com/2015/04/25/man-cri...-east-village/'

Is it just me or is the police getting more and more bloodthirsty in this country??
    The job of the police is to protect the citizens, not to kill them. They should be used to getting a few hits here and there and shouldnt answer with a fucking headshot. Holy shit..
    Torso shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem
    The two questions that triggered this. I already told you how you put words into my mouth, you even explained it yourself, you´re quite obviously unwilling to see it.
    You quoted things that I said. I'm asking you to explain how what you quoted, equates to me 'putting words into your mouth.' If you can't or won't explain what I've asked you to explain, then it stands to reason that you are incorrect.

Also, if it were clear which two questions you were waiting for me to answer, I wouldn't have asked you which questions you were referring to.

Now I think I understand why others have put you on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    One day a certain group of people will realize the crowd they've hung out with for as long as they can remember was the wrong crowd to hang out with and get in with another crowd that doesn't exile you when you try to educate yourself or exile you when you speak proper English

Because if you try to better yourself that means you are whitewashed
    What the fuck are you talking about?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    You quoted things that I said. I'm asking you to explain how what you quoted, equates to me 'putting words into your mouth.' If you can't or won't explain what I've asked you to explain, then it stands to reason that you are incorrect.

Also, if it were clear which two questions you were waiting for me to answer, I wouldn't have asked you which questions you were referring to.

Now I think I understand why others have put you on ignore.
    What´s it worth writing the exact same things you did? You don´t think you put words in my mouth even when by the description you´ve posted you did. Nothing more to explain.

I wonder why you skip answering the questions though.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What´s it worth writing the exact same things you did? You don´t think you put words in my mouth even when by the description you´ve posted you did. Nothing more to explain.

I wonder why you skip answering the questions though.
    Why are you being so dense? Asking you to explain your reasoning for making a claim will give us all insight the thought process behind your claim. Because from where I'm sitting, you're incorrect. No one else has agreed with you, not even your buddy PRE 9-11.

Also, I asked you to clarify which questions you wanted me to answer. Seems to me that if you were interested in honest discussion, you would give legitimate answers instead of avoiding them completely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are you being so dense? Asking you to explain your reasoning for making a claim will give us all insight the thought process behind your claim. Because from where I'm sitting, you're incorrect. No one else has agreed with you, not even your buddy PRE 9-11.
    No one agrees with me so i must be wrong? No one agrees with you either. Could you be any more childish?

Also, I asked you to clarify which questions you wanted me to answer. Seems to me that if you were interested in honest discussion, you would give legitimate answers instead of avoiding them completely.
    You can´t remember why you started this whole debate about putting words in your mouth? Great. So i have to quote you again? The irony of you talking about avoiding questions is staggering.

This poor guy. Defends himself from two home invaders only to have the cops shoot him.

https://gma.yahoo.com/south-carolina...opstories.html

On a happier note the state of NY has to turn over info on the assault weapon registration numbers by court order. For over a year now Cuomo an the state police have ignored FOIA requests. I can't wait to see how few actually registered.

http://www.scopeny.org/ny-court-rules-in-ny-safe-case/

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    No, it's just that the media gives these things more attention than they used to since that's what people eat nowadays.
    THIS

Remember how we were all gonna die of Ebola?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ugotownd View Post
    On a happier note the state of NY has to turn over info on the assault weapon registration numbers by court order. For over a year now Cuomo an the state police have ignored FOIA requests. I can't wait to see how few actually registered.
    Yeah. It will be great to see how many "law abiding" gun owners there are in New York.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Yeah. It will be great to see how many "law abiding" gun owners there are in New York.
    Almost no one in the world is technically law abiding, since you want to nitpick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Almost no one in the world is technically law abiding, since you want to nitpick.
    I'm referring specifically to the ability of gun owners to follow the laws related to gun ownership.

If you want to call yourself a "law abiding gun owner", then you sure as shit better be following the laws regarding gun ownership, at the bare minimum.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm referring specifically to the ability of gun owners to follow the laws related to gun ownership.

If you want to call yourself a "law abiding gun owner", then you sure as shit better be following the laws regarding gun ownership, at the bare minimum.
    There's a difference between following all the current laws in order to purchase a firearm and being forced to follow pseudo ex post facto registration that didn't exist when you made said purchase.

Any argument to the contrary is just specious.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

You can't follow every law whether it's gun ownership or anything else. That goes for all gun owners including police etc. since you want to nitpick.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You can't follow every law whether it's gun ownership or anything else. That goes for all gun owners including police etc. since you want to nitpick.
    You're talking to the guy who thinks it is reasonable to find, read and interpret all the various firearm laws between states when you are traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    You're talking to the guy who thinks it is reasonable to find, read and interpret all the various firearm laws between states when you are traveling.
    Well if you just repealed the 2nd amendment you wouldn't have to worry about that right?