View Poll Results: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Voters
3699. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2,266 61.26%
  • No

1,433 38.74%
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I just asked you to explain how I'm putting words into your mouth, based on the things you've recently quoted from me. Either you're unable or unwilling to do that.

Also, what questions?
    The two questions that triggered this. I already told you how you put words into my mouth, you even explained it yourself, you´re quite obviously unwilling to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    No, weak minded people commit suicide.
    What are weak minded people?
    People who decide killing themselves is the solution to their problems.

And here we go again: Police shoot and kill unarmed man in New York

This occurred yesterday.

"Police shot and killed a man Saturday after he turned violent as they tried to arrest him at an East Village halfway house, authorities said.

one of the officers fired one shot at David, striking him in the torso, police said."

http://nypost.com/2015/04/25/man-cri...-east-village/'

Is it just me or is the police getting more and more bloodthirsty in this country??
    The job of the police is to protect the citizens, not to kill them. They should be used to getting a few hits here and there and shouldnt answer with a fucking headshot. Holy shit..
    Last edited by VodkaRedBull; 2015-04-26 at 10:11 AM.

No, it's just that the media gives these things more attention than they used to since that's what people eat nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The new x-pac "Whiners of Draenor"

Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    This occurred yesterday.

"Police shot and killed a man Saturday after he turned violent as they tried to arrest him at an East Village halfway house, authorities said.

one of the officers fired one shot at David, striking him in the torso, police said."

Is it just me or is the police getting more and more bloodthirsty in this country??
    The job of the police is to protect the citizens, not to kill them. They should be used to getting a few hits here and there and shouldnt answer with a fucking headshot. Holy shit..

Haha!

Ok, so he robbed a place, then turned violent?

Good fucking job officers! We need less people like that in the world .
    If only I could shake the hands of these cleansing angels of purity...
    Last edited by Karlz0rz; 2015-04-26 at 10:16 AM.

In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    When they approached David on the building’s sixth floor, he fled out a window and down a fire escape.
    But to get away, he had to re-enter the building’s first floor lobby — where the two officers were waiting for him.
    David fought the officers for five minutes, and some of the fight was caught on video, cops said.
    During the struggle, David — who police sources said had a record of arrests for violent offenses — grabbed one of the detectives’ radios, and used it to strike both officers in the head.
    David hit the officers so hard, the radio broke, cops said.
    It doesn't sound like they went in guns blazing mate.

Odd this was moved but this whole attempt Vodka is bullshit at flamebaiting:

Then, one of the officers fired one shot at David, striking him in the torso, police said.
    When you said:
    there and shouldnt answer with a fucking headshot
    You're as fair and impartial as Fox News congrats man.
    Last edited by theostrichsays; 2015-04-26 at 10:16 AM.
    Bender: Congrats Fry, you snagged the perfect Girlfriend. Amy's rich, she's probably got other characteristics...
    Leela: Bender! Romance isn't about money.
    Bender: Oh so it's just coincidence that Zoidberg here is desperately poor, and miserably lonely.

shouldnt answer with a fucking headshot. Holy shit..
    O_o

Nobody was shot in the head.

Also, if you rob people, beat them, get in a fight with officers, beat them over the head with a radio... Yes you are going to get shot. That's... actually a pretty normal reaction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Ok, so he robbed a place, then turned violent?
    He beat and robbed a woman, and beat up one of the officers with a potentially deadly weapon.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Also, if you rob people, beat them, get in a fight with officers, beat them over the head with a radio... Yes you are going to get shot. That's... actually a pretty normal reaction.
    A normal reaction? He only used his fist and a radio. You cant compare that to a pistole.

A normal reaction? He only used his fist and a radio. You cant compare that to a pistole.
    So you went from "police shoot and kill unarmed men" to "you can´t compare the radio (he used as weapon) to a pistole"? Yeah, they probably maybe could´ve used tasers instead but really this is in no way news worty and certainly not the way you try to portray it.

Yeah. I can. It's.... really not hard to do some serious harm with a radio to the temple. If he... like... threw it? or something...? Not so much? But you can definitely kill someone with 2-3 good solid blows to the skull in the right spot with something like that.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

One day a certain group of people will realize the crowd they've hung out with for as long as they can remember was the wrong crowd to hang out with and get in with another crowd that doesn't exile you when you try to educate yourself or exile you when you speak proper English

Because if you try to better yourself that means you are whitewashed

This occurred yesterday.

Are you implying we are getting more violent here, which would justify even more the need to have a gun to defend yourself? Or is this just a attempt to bash the police for doing their job? Or maybe suggesting we should disarm our police?

And sometimes tragically you have to kill someone to protect some.

This occurred yesterday.

Torso shot?
    http://i5.minus.com/iT9gBOC94PbmU.jpg NON SINE DIIS ANIMOSUS INFANS
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    This term isn't far off, though it would need the word "scientific" in front of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Accessibility, ownership, availability; these are all essentially the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem
    The two questions that triggered this. I already told you how you put words into my mouth, you even explained it yourself, you´re quite obviously unwilling to see it.
    You quoted things that I said. I'm asking you to explain how what you quoted, equates to me 'putting words into your mouth.' If you can't or won't explain what I've asked you to explain, then it stands to reason that you are incorrect.

Also, if it were clear which two questions you were waiting for me to answer, I wouldn't have asked you which questions you were referring to.

Now I think I understand why others have put you on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    One day a certain group of people will realize the crowd they've hung out with for as long as they can remember was the wrong crowd to hang out with and get in with another crowd that doesn't exile you when you try to educate yourself or exile you when you speak proper English

Because if you try to better yourself that means you are whitewashed
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    Last edited by Eroginous; 2015-04-26 at 10:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin
    Why? Because fuck you, that's why.

Every time you have a question that begins with "Why?" that is about what other people prefer to do with their own goddamn time, come back here, and reread the first row of this post. That will ALWAYS be the answer to your question. Have a nice day.

You quoted things that I said. I'm asking you to explain how what you quoted, equates to me 'putting words into your mouth.' If you can't or won't explain what I've asked you to explain, then it stands to reason that you are incorrect.

Also, if it were clear which two questions you were waiting for me to answer, I wouldn't have asked you which questions you were referring to.

Now I think I understand why others have put you on ignore.
    What´s it worth writing the exact same things you did? You don´t think you put words in my mouth even when by the description you´ve posted you did. Nothing more to explain.

I wonder why you skip answering the questions though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What´s it worth writing the exact same things you did? You don´t think you put words in my mouth even when by the description you´ve posted you did. Nothing more to explain.

I wonder why you skip answering the questions though.
    Why are you being so dense? Asking you to explain your reasoning for making a claim will give us all insight the thought process behind your claim. Because from where I'm sitting, you're incorrect. No one else has agreed with you, not even your buddy PRE 9-11.

Also, I asked you to clarify which questions you wanted me to answer. Seems to me that if you were interested in honest discussion, you would give legitimate answers instead of avoiding them completely.

Every time you have a question that begins with "Why?" that is about what other people prefer to do with their own goddamn time, come back here, and reread the first row of this post. That will ALWAYS be the answer to your question. Have a nice day.

Why are you being so dense? Asking you to explain your reasoning for making a claim will give us all insight the thought process behind your claim. Because from where I'm sitting, you're incorrect. No one else has agreed with you, not even your buddy PRE 9-11.
    No one agrees with me so i must be wrong? No one agrees with you either. Could you be any more childish?

Also, I asked you to clarify which questions you wanted me to answer. Seems to me that if you were interested in honest discussion, you would give legitimate answers instead of avoiding them completely.
    You can´t remember why you started this whole debate about putting words in your mouth? Great. So i have to quote you again? The irony of you talking about avoiding questions is staggering.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0NJ17520150429

A perfect example of why guns and gun control aren't the problem.