Hey guys, My raid team has a trial warrior tank, and we haven't been impressed with his performance. I've already gone over his logs extensively, as well as what I've seen in-raid. Basically what it comes down to is his learning curve is far too steep for our liking, and his active mitigation and damage dealt isn't to our liking either. I'd like a second opinion or two, if you guys wouldn't mind checking out his logs/armory and telling me if you see anything wrong. I'm still not allowed to post links, but his logs can be found under Zarakì on US-Stormrage, and his name is Steven, also under US-Stormrage.
Here's what I've gathered from logs and experience in raid:
- Shield Block/Barrier not being used enough.
- Shield Slam/Revenge not being used on cooldown.
- Wasting Ultimatum and Sword and Board procs.
- Using some big CDs right before our main tank taunts.
- Taunting too slow, and not taunting unless called for.
- Rage capping a lot.
Thanks in advanced everyone!