Thread: Is Eve OP?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Anyone saying Eve isn't OP I question their motives. Yes, Eve is most certainly very OP, obvious to anyone who has played her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I think you are missing the most important one - her ulti is going to do damage based off current health now, instead of max health.
    You missed the date on my post. That was one of the earlier nerfs, which did not include her R just yet.

It just means you have to use it earlier and that you can't "execute" people with it.

It's still really powerful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You missed the date on my post. That was one of the earlier nerfs, which did not include her R just yet.
    Quite possibly. I did not follow this thread. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It just means you have to use it earlier and that you can't "execute" people with it.

Eve still uses DFG as an important part of her combo. Now she has 2 spells that scale off current HP, and both need to be used - in other words her ultimate is not going to be used on full hp in a 1v1 situation. I also believe it weakens it considerably in teamfights as you are less than likely to initiate with it, so you will be hitting weakened targets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

So no more baron steals over wall with ult?

Yeah, but it's still a powerful nuke, and the shield still shields for the same amount.

Deleted
    Until next patch, she is op.
    She is the single best ap carry. Her ultimate is flat out op. It deals over 30% of your max life dmg(at max rank), with just a 30 seconds cd.
    There is a reason why she is banned in 95%of the games. At 2k elo she is banned everytime( TRUST ME)

Next patch she will be decent, not op anymore, and I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played her a few times but I'll be honest, I think Elise is much nicer and does the job really well. The difference though is that Elise usually requires some time to getting used too.

I mean the AP Assassins are such jerks mid games and I would say they usually drop off with the exception of Eve who can still burst tanks or anyone down later on... Now realizing this, Eve needs a nerf late game but please don't Riot because she's one of my go to picks.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I understand that she need nerfs but... aren't they going too far?
    -ult range nerf (hurts really bad)
    -changing max health to current health on ult (hurts the most)
    -increased cd on ult (I can live with that)
    -increased mana cost of Q (Not really a big deal on paper... but if you keep spamming it... we'll see)

10+ Year Old Account
    - Makes Eve less safe and will probably avoid the Baron steals with it. Hurts, but I think should be okay
    - Was absolutely needed, unfortunately
    - Not sure it's needed any longer with the new changes. With some CDR the difference in time won't be that much better though
    - Probably needed to bring her more on par with other mana using mids in terms of reliance on blue buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    - Makes Eve less safe and will probably avoid the Baron steals with it. Hurts, but I think should be okay
    - Was absolutely needed, unfortunately
    - Not sure it's needed any longer with the new changes. With some CDR the difference in time won't be that much better though
    - Probably needed to bring her more on par with other mana using mids in terms of reliance on blue buff.
    As long as her passive provides mana regen, she won't need blue buff for mana, just the CDR.

These nerfs feel like they have done nothing to her, the mana nerf hurt but for me thats about all. The R was rarely used to snipe anyway due to how good it was at starting fights

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    These nerfs feel like they have done nothing to her, the mana nerf hurt but for me thats about all. The R was rarely used to snipe anyway due to how good it was at starting fights
    People are saying they used it to execute? I rarely did because you usually had the speed with W to get close and personal. Completely agree with you on this.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who wants to see more AD/Triforce Eve play and less AP Nuke Eve?
    Only trouble then is her lane harass is weak, she is super squishy til mid game and her ult isn't as omg as AP. Either way, I miss seeing AD Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    Am I the only one who wants to see more AD/Triforce Eve play and less AP Nuke Eve?
    Only trouble then is her lane harass is weak, she is super squishy til mid game and her ult isn't as omg as AP. Either way, I miss seeing AD Eve.
    I used to play Eve as AD, though as a jungler. She's great early and mid, but late game her reliance on basic attacks (at least the way I built her) makes her not so great

If you like to use AD Eve so much, maybe you should just try an AP lichbane Eve. Feels pretty much the same when she keeps procing the attack with 500+ AP on the next attack. And besides since her Q is on so short CD, she pretty much get to proc it everytime its ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    If you like to use AD Eve so much, maybe you should just try an AP lichbane Eve. Feels pretty much the same when she keeps procing the attack with 500+ AP on the next attack. And besides since her Q is on so short CD, she pretty much get to proc it everytime its ready.
    Yeah when I do play her as AP I always build a lichbane as my third/fourth item. Sheen and it's upgrades are just too good on her.
    When I would jungle eve it would be lantern rush then triforce and tanky after that since she is super duper squishy. I really wish Riot would buff her base stats some. She had low stats due to her stealth allowing her to get in range and attack without opposition. Now that her stealth is a joke compared to what it used to be she needs at least a minor bump is arm/mr/hp per level.

Running 14/16/0 with armor red and yellow and she still loses trades hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

For AD eve do not go full damage. Sunfire is very good vs melee lane, or an early warmog. Eve actaully has decent damage even without item, but you need a long fight to notice it. Tri force is good, but when going tanky eve I kind to build that sheen/shroud item.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    People are saying they used it to execute? I rarely did because you usually had the speed with W to get close and personal. Completely agree with you on this.
    Meh, I have quite some baron steals under my belt with it through wall, was a fun way to use it :>