Current state of Survival and Mastery?

I've just been wondering what kind of value Mastery has for SV Hunters with the recent change to Serpent Sting. As far as I'm aware, previously it wasn't really a sought-after stat. Is it more valuable now to the point where SV Hunters should actively look for it?

Apologies if this was answered elsewhere. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

Been running Crit > Mastery >>> Haste since the beginning of MoP, didn't think there was any other way to go.

Well I generally use Noxxic for my info and they've been saying Crit > Haste > Mastery, don't know if they've updated since the change.

I should probably open my horizons to other informative websites. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Breimann View Post
    Well I generally use Noxxic for my info and they've been saying Crit > Haste > Mastery, don't know if they've updated since the change.

I should probably open my horizons to other informative websites. =/
    noxxic has been pretty bad for hunters since mop came out... they even had haste better then mastery for BM which is wrong in so many ways.

Deleted
    I used Crit>haste>mastery before I started going BM on most fights, now that I am mainly BM I go Crit>mastery>haste since I almost only play SV or AoE fights which means mastery will be better than haste already.

Before the buffs to Serpent Sting, I was running with Crit > Haste > Mastery. After the buffs, I started running Crit > Mastery > Haste. Though with my current gear it's damn near impossible to drop below 2700 haste, pretty much letting me reforge like 2 pieces differently.