Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    People still have issues with having lore characters being involve with raids. They want raid to have no lore, just loot.
    They should just do Molten core then. Raids ever since then have had some sort of involvement on some level with characters. I personally want to see major lore characters doing stuff. We had YEARS of Thrall sitting on his but before BC, Cairne never left his home and then died in cata. Cairne was one of my most love characters in wc3 and I was more than a little sad to see he got the chop :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    They should just do Molten core then. Raids ever since then have had some sort of involvement on some level with characters. I personally want to see major lore characters doing stuff. We had YEARS of Thrall sitting on his but before BC, Cairne never left his home and then died in cata. Cairne was one of my most love characters in wc3 and I was more than a little sad to see he got the chop :/
    I feel for you dude, i miss Cairne to, and was always disappointed they gave him jack all to do in wow. I'm someone who does want to see lore character involved in raids. Raids without lore characters doing something heroic are BORING. I remember when first killing the lich king on our vent channel, and me and my guild mates cheered when Tirion shattered the frostmourne. I got goosebumps when Thrall used the dragonsoul to kill deathwing. I LOVE stuff like this, and yet all you here are little cretins whining about lore characters stealing there spotlight.
    #boycottchina

People still have issues with having lore characters being involve with raids. They want raid to have no lore, just loot.
    People don't have issues with lore characters in raids, they just have issues with prolonged lore events that can't be skipped. I can still recite the LK event even now after being forced to sit through near 1000 HC attempts -.-

So long as there's a "Skip dialogue" function, have as much lore as you want in raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    People don't have issues with lore characters in raids, they just have issues with prolonged lore events that can't be skipped. I can still recite the LK event even now after being forced to sit through near 1000 HC attempts -.-

So long as there's a "Skip dialogue" function, have as much lore as you want in raids.
    problem with that it, its not fair on those who wish to see the lore in the raid.
    #boycottchina

They have put skip options in, for the cutscenes at least.

Also NOTHING compares to TK or BT. TK when you fight kael, the monologue is a long one and illidans one was also rather long. I do agree though the first few times its epic when you see the lichking etc strolling down the stairs to confront you and maybe after a few tries it has a skip option for the raid leader? But as it is I can live with it.

I remember the days of raiding MC the fights were all pretty bland then we got to domo, there was a voice actor? what madness was this!? Now we face rag and WOW we have more voice acting and some dialogue. It made those fights SO much better to see this kind of thing. Before that in MC there was very little in the lore/dialogue. A few snippeds from BRD thorium brother hood etc but not a lot. Same for BWL, you just went into there to beat up bad guys no other point than that. Where as AQ40 had extended lore and was hailed as a great raid. Rightly so.

Deleted
    Do want. Rexxar has been my favourite character since I ran into him in Desolace with Misha. :ddddddddddddddddddd

problem with that it, its not fair on those who wish to see the lore in the raid.
    Then have it in the form of cutscenes that can be skipped by those who don't want to see it and can be viewed by those who do. So long as it's not like Spine, it shouldn't matter as you can start the scene, take a quick bio while those who want to watch it, watch it, and then continue. Everyone's happy.

Deleted
    Gotta admit, that would be pretty sweet. I believe Blizz already said Rexxar was going to return, so it would make sense for Rokhan to join the seige too.

I wonder what possessed the last boss of this raid tier, garrosh. Must really be a Sha. Question is when it did happen, he arrived a bit later.

He was rude but not evil before mop, if you played the horde quests in kalimdor. Actually was against demonic power use(locks) and executed an evil general who wanted to kill some neutral druids.
    He, acted good, but with old horde style in mind, never hesistaed to go on war if its necessary, but he wasn't evil. Also he was tricked by dark tauren to kill cairne.

There is a big story hole here, maybe demons possessed him that dwelled under orgrimmar and not a sha? Same stuff happened to his father., that would make sense and i guess the next expansion is about demons anyways.

Yeah, Rexxar return would be cool, i hope not as possessed sha raid boss, though.

Deleted
    ...bah lore used to be interesting...
    Heores used to have potential of their own and characteristics... Chen Stormstout.... makes me puke!

Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    Heores used to have potential of their own and characteristics... Chen Stormstout.... makes me puke!
    What makes him bad? I enjoyed the quests with him and his niece

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    is he too light-hearted for your tastes?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"