Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alcohol kills people... and you're probably the next on the list if you continue to drink in excess.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Looks bloody good when pissed.

Looks awful, felt nauseaus when I saw the picture.

Deleted
    That's rat! I've eaten it before, recognize that meat anywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    You know how drinking makes fugly girls attractive? it kinda has the same effect with food

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amphora View Post
    You know how drinking makes fugly girls attractive? it kinda has the same effect with food
    Uh.. for me ugly people still be ugly when drunk, same with food D:

Deleted
    Dude, don't do that are you crazy?

I once did something similiar, 5-6 Goldsstrike shots (50%) and I was pretty generous on some of the shots.

Also 6 beers.
    Did that in a short time.

I ended up eating an entire loaf of bread with dip and puked at home 4 times, felt like hell.

Never again.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 12:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    All the people saying this is dangerous behavior are confusing me. Are you really saying that that amount is lethal?

Last time I drank, I drank 10 beers (iirc) and 5 shots and I hardly felt anything. Slight dizziness when having to stand up to piss, but doing anything else didn't faze me at all. That said, I did drink water too, and I'm no small guy (110 kg at the time). But to say that a bit more would be lethal levels is laughable to me.
    Yeah, but in a reasonable time stretch I am sure.

OP did it really fast, which is stupid.

Deleted
    Oh it's simple. YOU DRINK LESS. There, that was easy. Plus, this helps you as you decrease the chances of ending in a ditch, at the hospital, with your liver destroyed or something like that. So it's a win-win, you stay awake, your body thanks you. Everyone's happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Amphora View Post
    Seriously what is this, as the picture is so big I first thought it was bloody excrement. Doesn't look to pleasant tbh

You should not drink so much. Drinking like that will have serious effects on your health. If you want to die young, keep drinking like that, if you dont, drink a lot less.

Quote Originally Posted by Davoo2080 View Post
    redbull/vodka.
    I prefer tequila + whatever energy drink. The taste is quite interesting.

Anyway, knowing your limit is the best thing when drinking. After 20 years I think I finally got it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Before now I have eaten raw sheep, that cooked kebab is delicious compared to to some things I have eaten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Binge drinking to this level is just an all around bad idea. I suggest you not drink like a high-schooler at prom and take it easy a bit.

As this is incredibly unhealthy... closed.