Poll: Whats your current gear level?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    487 Brewmaster Monk.

I've basically given up on proper raiding (my server is kinda dead, but I've been on it since Vanilla and can't bring myself to transfer) but LFR has been fairly good to me (except the 6 empress kills, all with Token and still no Fist Weapon :'()

Although I have to say with a Heroic only boss next tier... I think I might have to get into a raid guild pretty quickly
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    496 or 498 not 100% sure atm. either way above 495 and below 500

Deleted
    498 on my mage with sha-touched staff and T14 heroic gloves upgraded

my main is a 487 hunter i hate it when a trinket from lfr has better stats than a trash drop from normal....

Deleted
    493 on the rogue atm. Still 2 lfr pieces.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    PvE gear is 485; All LFR
    PVP gear is 476.

465+ [468 ilvl to be exact]. It's that low since I quit in early October when everyone was still leveling to 90 or doing dailies religiously. It wasn't bad for that time, in fact I actually had almost all the heroic pieces I needed and I ran specific heroics with the gear pieces I needed [shoulder and legs] so they never dropped obviously or some monk or druid or another rogue would need on it if it dropped. I even had an agility trinket stolen by a DK from scholomance after running it every day.

I actually killed Sha of Anger and Galleon the first week and got two epics too [head and tier gloves]. It was nice especially with cross realm geared top guilds. I'd imagine the majority is around 480 ilvl by now with LFR and most reputations capped.

only 487 ilvl. but im on a really stupid server that has little raid progression. However my friend is 16/16 heroic and has 507 ilvl :P
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

484 with only lfr, sha and valor
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

To the point where the only way I can increase it legit now is plunking more valor on the 496>489's... such a big damn sink.

503 blood dk

11/16 heroics..

10+ Year Old Account
    502 ilvl breh

10+ Year Old Account
    485 atm, but had no idea really, had to look it up for this question... Don't care that much really, only time when I would watch my gear lelvel is when I was building the set to iLvl 460 to enter LFR... had not looked back since.

my work schedule and current life situation restricts me from raiding normals and heroics, so i must remain an LFR hero. ill be pugging probably in a week or two, but as of now, active raiding in a guild is off the table for me. also because i really dont care to be in a raiding guild. i felt done after killing LK and cataclysm was the nail on the coffin for my desire to raid in an organized guild. LFR refuses to give me drops that are upgrades (did MSV last week and got loot from every.single.fucking.boss.and.nothing.was.an.upgrade.), so my item level remains at 479.

10+ Year Old Account
    485 on my Rogue, through pure LFR / valor purchases and upgrades.

481 on my Brewmaster, through MSV normal drops and some LFR.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is 483....by just doing LFR.....I have no time for raiding...

and my shield/bracers are still 463 (upgraded though)