Amber Shaper 10m Help!

So my guild is working on Amber Shaper right now, and we are having so many issues its not funny. Here are logs for our wipes. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/tk65hli3jnx45dlh/

10+ Year Old Account
    Healing is bad, Constructs not being properly exited (and killing people) and/or overkilled before people can get out, interrupts not happening, Living Ambers are more or less being handled by one person (Spriest) while the rest of the dps are doing other things.

Problem 1: Your DPS is extremely low.

Problem 2: You have low DPS and you're 3 healing a 2 heal fight.

Problem 3: Your 3 healers are doing an average of 25k HPS each. Seriously...drop one.

Problem 4: You took damage from 39 Amber Explosions in 11 attempts. Even if you wiped because one went off every time, and you let a second go off to kill off the rest of the raid, you've still got tons of change.

Hi,

First try on him last night and first kill around midnight.
    Here are some tips :
    - We tried 2 heal and it was ok, but sometimes RNG is against you ( like 1st transfo in P3 = your healer with most mana... ) so we decided at the end to 3 heal it
    - Our demo was assigned to adds, only adds on P1 and P2 and assist on player transformed if he can
    - Use DBM and only active warning about "Amber explosion", for you and the boss. Other stuff are useless for basic raiders.
    - Change your "low skill" raiders... yeah I know.. wype on this fight are 90% due to personnal error... If some of your players can't do it... just change them

Those were all things I noticed myself but wanted to see if I had over looked something.

It definitely could have been 2 healed. I spent a lot of time standing around at almost full mana because there wasn't anything to heal. Then big burst, then back to standing around.
    Players took a lot of dmg from living ambers. I took nearly 2mil dmg per fight. Is this normal or are we doing something wrong? I tried to make suggestions but it seemed like we always had multiple ones up.
    Lots of fail from not exiting constructs.

A few things...

1) 2 Heal. Yes it can get complicated if one gets converted at the start of P3 or even during P2.

2) When someone gets converted in P1 and P2, dps should all switch and immediately take them to 20% and stop dps on them. This way they can break free when they get low on will power and it should avoid having to eat any puddles. You really want to avoid eating any puddles in the first two phases.

3) We have 2 dps on living amber duties. Make sure you keep them spread apart and dps them down quickly and switch back to your main target.

4) If there is less than 10 seconds to an Amber Explosion, save your Amber Strike to interrupt the Monstrosity. DBM gives lots and lots of timers and warnings for this and you could even assign someone to monitor the timers and broadcast them over mumble/vent/w.e.

5) Based on your WOL your overall DPS needs to go up by quite a bit. A lot of damage is done while reshaped, but if you can raise it without any major issues, its really important. Make sure everyone is pre potting, flasked, food buffed, etc.

Also, if people are having issues with this, spend some time in LFR. Granted you can never be guaranteed to get Reshaped, the fight is essentially the same concept/execution wise.

Good Luck and with some practice hopefully you guys will get it down.

1) As soon as living ambers come up have DPS spread them out and put some damage on them
    2) Your first tank will turn into a construct within 5-10 seconds, once he does everybody DPS him down to 20%, once the tank can break out hop back on ambers and put damage on the boss
    3) Repeat steps 1&2
    4) Monstrosity should be out by now (70% boss HP), all DPS hop on him while taking out any spare ambers, NOBODY SHOULD BE ATTACKING THE BOSS IN THIS PHASE (99% reduced dmg buff)
    5) Have people that get turned into constructs not fail at interrupting the monstrosity (with the "1" key) and themselves (with the "2" key)
    6) Have everybody hop on the people that are turned into constructs and bring them down to 20% asap.
    7) Make sure that everybody that has been turned into a Construct has interrupted the monstrosity once (watch DBM timers ftw)
    8) Phase 3 burn the boss down and people who are turning into constructs should be spamming "1", interrupting themselves with "2" and drinking an amber pool once they are at 20 energy with "3"
    9) Collect loots
    10) /flex

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greywardenn View Post
    1) As soon as living ambers come up have DPS spread them out and put some damage on them
    2) Your first tank will turn into a construct within 5-10 seconds, once he does everybody DPS him down to 20%, once the tank can break out hop back on ambers and put damage on the boss
    3) Repeat steps 1&2
    4) Monstrosity should be out by now (70% boss HP), all DPS hop on him while taking out any spare ambers, NOBODY SHOULD BE ATTACKING THE BOSS IN THIS PHASE (99% reduced dmg buff)
    5) Have people that get turned into constructs not fail at interrupting the monstrosity (with the "1" key) and themselves (with the "2" key)
    5.5) If you are turned into a construct RIGHT CLICK the boss. Your auto attack damage is very important.
    6) Have everybody hop on the people that are turned into constructs and bring them down to 20% asap.
    7) Make sure that everybody that has been turned into a Construct has interrupted the monstrosity once (watch DBM timers ftw)
    8) Phase 3,Lust immediately, the beginning of the phase you will have the most people not turned into constructs, burn the boss down and people who are turning into constructs should be spamming "1", interrupting themselves with "2" and drinking an amber pool once they are at 20 energy with "3"
    8.5) If you need to drink, drink more then 1 pool so you spend less time running back and forth between the boss and the pools, and therefore more time auto attacking.
    9) Collect loots
    10) /flex

Otherwise this is what you want to do to down the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    Otherwise this is what you want to do to down the boss.
    Thanks for the edits,.....those are things that I definitely should have mentioned.

Thank you everyone for the constructive posts. I'm definitely going to bring this up tomorrow. I've only been turned into a construct once during phase 2 and it went smoothly for me. Unfortunately, I don't know what the other players are doing while they are in there. I'm beginning to think that a lot of our issue is actually switching targets. Looking at the logs, it doesn't seem like people were focusing the correct targets. As well, I'm definitely going to bring up the 2 healer idea and the drinking more than one pool.