Deleted

Simcraft and Trinkets

I got in a quite dilemma here.

Basicly. I got the relic upgraded two times and light of the cosmos upgraded two times. And last night i got essence of terror from sha normal but i havent upgraded that and i am going to do that once i get 3k vp since i am saving 1500VP for the sword from tsulong so it will be for some weeks.
    But since armory doesnt show upgraded items YET which i find quite stupid that Blizzard havent implemented in the armory it is quite hard to determine which sets of trinkets is the best one to use with simcraft. I know Light of the cosmos and essence with both upgraded is better but since i dont got essence upgraded but only relic and light of the cosmos? I bet relic and cosmos is better in that sence then or?

After importing, add ,upgrade=2 to the essence of terror line before simulating.
    http://wowupgrade.com/ - instant gear comparison for all classes / specs

Essence is BiS, Relic is better than light of the cosmos unless you're low geared (under 490) and going for 6.6k haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakzlol View Post
    Essence is BiS, Relic is better than light of the cosmos unless you're low geared (under 490) and going for 6.6k haste.
    I am demo so i dont th ink 6.6k haste is for that specc since isnt that only for affliction there is a 6.6k hastepoint? And i am 492 ilvl atm.
    So relic is better upgraded than light of the cosmos upgraded for demo then ?
    Seems wierd how a non upgraded Essence can still come out on top before both relic and light of the cosmos upgraded to me. But idk

10+ Year Old Account
    Take a look through the posts on this blog: http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/

Someone did all the combos and upgrades sims for the BiS profiles of Simc. It's not 100% accurate cause of not being BiS for you, but the relative rankings should be decent enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Take a look through the posts on this blog: http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/

Someone did all the combos and upgrades sims for the BiS profiles of Simc. It's not 100% accurate cause of not being BiS for you, but the relative rankings should be decent enough.
    Isnt that only with uppgraded trinkets?
    Since in my case. 2 out of 3 trinkets is upgraded..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Isnt that only with uppgraded trinkets?
    Since in my case. 2 out of 3 trinkets is upgraded..
    Must have misunderstood, I thought you wanted to compare all the trinkets upgraded, but couldn't yet cause Essence wasn't upgraded yet. If you want to know what to use before you have a chance to upgrade Essence then the list is probably not very useful, no.