Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    That could be a fetish. I don't think it's the norm, by any means. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it or anything, but it doesn't seem like the average viewpoint.

Assuming the term "fetish" can be applied to general attractiveness.
    Isn't it exactly a fetish - being attracted to a specific characteristics?

Deleted
    No more attractive than someone who isn't pregnant, but yeah I do find them attractive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only attractive in the sense that I know they put out!

Kidding aside, I find a beauty behind it being able to carry life. I would probably still be attracted to the woman if she were my wife.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

As long as your dong isn 25 cm long.
    That most likely won't hurt the baby either.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Isn't it exactly a fetish - being attracted to a specific characteristics?
    Well, generally, yes, but in some circumstances, calling someone attractive may not necessarily lead to you, yourself, being attracted to them. For example, you could say, as a statement of fact or observation, that a family member is attractive, without being sexually attracted to them yourself. That would lead me to believe that it's possible to consider others attractive without holding personal sexual attraction towards them.

Long story short, yes, it would be a fetish, but I'm putting the distinction there for the sake of the possible multiple contexts in which the word "attractive" could be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    That most likely won't hurt the baby either.
    To hurt the baby it would have to go past the cervix, the woman would likely be screaming in pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    To hurt the baby it would have to go past the cervix, the woman would likely be screaming in pain.
    Just bumping against the cervix can hurt quite the bit in terms of pain..

+ a penis would not be able to enter the cervix without dilation first anyways ._.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2012-12-17 at 05:10 PM.

Unless it is a high risk, sex during pregnancy is safe, in fact it has been even recommended by gynecologists in last few years. Barring common logistical issues (growing belly and body image issues etc.) woman's pain threshold grows incredibly high during last trimester, so be a bit careful^^
    About fetishes, anything in this world could serve and probably is someone's fetish, pregnant women fall into more normal ones in my opinion, if Aeka (bit graphic) description shocked you, you really should expand your sex life a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope, don't like fatties

Somewhat. As my wife and i are trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    nope, don't like fatties
    The women in the pictures are fat? I hope you do realise a pregnancy belly does not consist out of fat

nope, don't like fatties
    Carrying a baby inside you isn't fat...

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Unless it is a high risk, sex during pregnancy is safe, in fact it has been even recommended by gynecologists in last few years. Barring common logistical issues (growing belly and body image issues etc.) woman's pain threshold grows incredibly high during last trimester, so be a bit careful^^
    About fetishes, anything in this world could serve and probably is someone's fetish, pregnant women fall into more normal ones in my opinion, if Aeka (bit graphic) description shocked you, you really should expand your sex life a bit.
    Well, I edited out my more graphic post. The doctor basically cleared us for sex but said if we were worried about to avoid intercourse. Given that we'd had 2 miscarriages before, we avoided intercourse, even though it was likely safe, considering that she did have orgasms during her pregnancy. She really wasn't up for sex much at all during the first trimester after the morning sickness hit. A woman's body is undergoing major changes at that point, and in addition to the morning sickness, she got tired. Then 2nd trimester arrived and her energy levels picked up, but by that point we weren't going to mess with success, heh.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 03:53 PM ----------

nope, don't like fatties
    That quote is wrong, just...wrong. A pregnant woman isn't fat (though, certainly a large lady can be pregnant).

There are a couple of benefits from banging a preggo that most posters are missing.

1st. You can't get someone pregnant that already is.

2nd. She's under medical care with a focus on her snatch, so odds of an STD or anything else weird down there are lower.

3rd. Increased sex drive. Pregnant women are hornier since they no longer face the threat of impregnation and therefore can afford to be far less selective.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    There are a couple of benefits from banging a preggo that most posters are missing.

1st. You can't get someone pregnant that already is.

2nd. She's under medical care with a focus on her snatch, so odds of an STD or anything else weird down there are lower.

3rd. Increased sex drive. Pregnant women are hornier since they no longer face the threat of impregnation and therefore can afford to be far less selective.
    Number 3 isn't medical fact. There are women who certainly have used pregnancy as cover for affairs, famously including Julia the Elder, daughter of Augustus Caesar, who supposedly only had affairs when she was pregnant. However, the interplay of hormones can increase a woman's sex drive, sometimes significantly, during pregnancy. This is not a universal event; women have different reactions to pregnancy, and some women have a decrease in sexual desire, while others have no noticeable change.

Until the belly drops, yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    Some have an increased sex drive, For some sexual feelings don't exist untill after pregnancy.

Nope can't say I find women being pregnant attractive.

not attractive at all