Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Sandy hook and aurora scary link

read this its kinda scary when you think about it.

"The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. TheLondon Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested."

I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but 2 billion dollar Could lead some groups to do some crazy things Like drug peoples kids and cause them to commit mass murder to shut people up. What are other peoples thoughts Cause this kinda just shocked me to read.
    Mohots---Main
    Monopaly---Alt/old Main
    WhaleWars Alt

Source?
    /10char

Seems like an incredibly weak link to me.

Not like this helped anyone in the LIBOR scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    Source?
    /10char
    its kinda conspiracy websites but google search and you will find that the underlying facts are true. Both fathers were to testify before major bodies. The aurora shooters father was one of the original whistle blowers who was to testify within days of his son's rampage. and the 2nd shooters father was to testify within the next 2 weeks from my understanding. I know its probily just a weird coinsidence BUT 2 billion is alot of motive. and remember aurora The shooter was someone who appeared to have been drugged or had a mental break within the weeks before the shootings.
    Last edited by momirmaster; 2012-12-17 at 08:43 AM.
    Mohots---Main
    Monopaly---Alt/old Main
    WhaleWars Alt

Weird coincidence though I doubt it has anything to do with it. I remember a Vsause episode a few months ago saying that almost everyone is linked by at least 10 (cant remember exact number) people so it wouldn't be impossible for these two people to know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    its kinda conspiracy websites but google search and you will find that the underlying facts are true
    HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested."
    No you won't. HSBC was fined for money laundering, not LIBOR, so that's the basic underpinning motivation of the conspiracy theory unravelled right there.

read this its kinda scary when you think about it.

"The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. TheLondon Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested."

I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but 2 billion dollar Could lead some groups to do some crazy things Like drug peoples kids and cause them to commit mass murder to shut people up. What are other peoples thoughts Cause this kinda just shocked me to read.
    And so, did you know that Barrack Obama and Dick Cheney are all related by blood? Did you also know Obama and George Bush are blood relatives as well?
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2012-12-17 at 08:54 AM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    No you won't. HSBC was fined for money laundering, not LIBOR, so that's the basic underpinning motivation of the conspiracy theory unravelled right there.
    OK I didn't know that but even if you take HSBC off. Were talking Estimates of 4-6 billion dollars in fraudulent payments Just from the US according to what ive read on reputable sites like CNN and Yahoo. So those 16 bank's getting sued I'm sure would like to shut up people about to testify against them

Either way its one hell of a coincidence that both there Fathers were set to testify within weeks of there sons rampages on something that could affect Billions of Billions of dollars.
    Last edited by momirmaster; 2012-12-17 at 08:55 AM.
    Mohots---Main
    Monopaly---Alt/old Main
    WhaleWars Alt

the tinfoil hat is strong in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mimp View Post
    the tinfoil hat is strong in this thread
    Beat me to it. Although, it's just crazy enough to be true.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

I understand the desire to figure out why something like this could possibly happen, but it's a tenuous connection at best.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

Do you think it has something to do with the apocalypse that is coming in couple days?
    Heyoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Beat me to it. Although, it's just crazy enough to be true.
    Im not saying its true. I'm just saying its some freaky shit that the 2 biggest mass murders in the last year. are both tied by Father's of the suspect that are about to testify on something that affects Multi-Billion dollar banks possibly getting sued for billions of dollars. And at least in jame's holme's fathers case Potentially "Naming Names" of People who may have ordered these banks to commit these crimes.
    Mohots---Main
    Monopaly---Alt/old Main
    WhaleWars Alt

I'm part Native American. Meaning anyone whose ancestors came to America on the Mayflower killed my ancestors. But I'm mostly white. Meaning my ancestors killed my ancestors. Meaning... I'm my own worst enemy... dun dun dunnn.

Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Im not saying its true. I'm just saying its some freaky shit that the 2 biggest mass murders in the last year. are both tied by Father's of the suspect that are about to testify on something that affects Multi-Billion dollar banks possibly getting sued for billions of dollars. And at least in jame's holme's fathers case Potentially "Naming Names" of People who may have ordered these banks to commit these crimes.
    Question: Do you think they faked the Moon Landings? Do you believe that Elvis is still alive and living in Michigan?

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Question: Do you think they faked the Moon Landings? Do you believe that Elvis is still alive and living in Michigan?
    No, they didn't fake the Moon landing. How else would Elvis be living on the moon? THAT'S why no one's seen him.

Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Dude im just saying the fact that 2 father's of 2 people who just committed 2 of the worst mass murders in history are about to BOTH testify vs People who have MULTI BILLION dollars at there disposal is kinda a fucking strange coincidence. Im not saying I think its a conspiracy. Its just really fucking strange and I could see some people making the link. I believe 9/11 really happened, I believe Kennedy was really shot by a quack and not the CIA and Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.
    Mohots---Main
    Monopaly---Alt/old Main
    WhaleWars Alt

Dude im just saying the fact that 2 father's of 2 people who just committed 2 of the worst mass murders in history are about to BOTH testify vs People who have MULTI BILLION dollars at there disposal is kinda a fucking strange coincidence. Im not saying I think its a conspiracy. Its just really fucking strange and I could see some people making the link. I believe 9/11 really happened, I believe Kennedy was really shot by a quack and not the CIA and Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.
    You're just making a bigger hole for yourself with that last sentence.

Lot's of things are strange in this world... I find it strange that Obama, Bush and Cheney are all blood relatives.

I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.
    Conspiracy theorists usually think they aren't.