Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Good to know that ppl have experienced the same thing @Bongoking.

@All other ppl,

we can speculate all we want, we will most propably never get the real reason. And I really can't be arsed anymore to find out, it's over anyway.

@Tapaj

talking about being nitpicky. Ofc she is a woman, and your aimless effort of insulting me in any way isn't working. Thanks for checking in, tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    She met someone else, or lost interest for whatever reason. Just walk away. Break all contact. Crawling / begging / Asking why? never works.
    Some girls like a good grovel tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Some girls like a good grovel tbh.
    not 4 dates in, maybe after a couple of years you can turn up drunk at her mothers house crying, but not after 4 dates

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    not 4 dates in, maybe after a couple of years you can turn up drunk at her mothers house crying, but not after 4 dates
    Yeahh you're probably right

Bitches be crazy, good thing is, there are a lot of them! =D

Sorry to hear that OP, unexpected dumps are never fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I wouldn't really call it "dumped" when it's just four dates. My default assumption when I was meeting people from online is that we weren't exclusive, but were seeing other people. If someone says they're not interested in that circumstance, by far the most likely explanation is that they're seeing someone else that they decided they're more interested in.
    This, it happened to me a couple of times. She is definitely seeing someone else.

Deleted
    as a another user commented earlier.. dem bitchez be crazy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Are you a noob to women or to girls? The two are very different and deserve different answers...
    I didn't behave like an idiot or sexually starved puperty boy, if thats where you're going with this. And seriously... a unicorn in your sig? :P Would be hard for me to take advice in terms of women from you, no pun intended, since I don't know you.

Deleted
    Tbh my first thought was, she must have gotten a booty call from an ex in between your meetings and now she would try and get back together with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor306 View Post
    This, it happened to me a couple of times. She is definitely seeing someone else.
    I've done this to girls without seeing anyone else. Ridiculous statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    I didn't behave like an idiot or sexually starved puperty boy, if thats where you're going with this. And seriously... a unicorn in your sig? :P Would be hard for me to take advice in terms of women from you, no pun intended, since I don't know you.
    Well, I am a woman and the reason behind my comment was because women and girls react differently to situations. A relationship with a teenage girl cannot be compared to one with an adult woman. A young girl is still developing, mentally. They don't know what they want in life yet, where they are going, or what is truly important to them. A grown adult woman does (or is). So when people come on here asking about relationship advice, it's important to get the age of the people in question, in order for me to answer them to the best of my knowledge and experience. Like i said before, grown woman and teenage girls are different and the advice you give will be different based on those differences.

Also, WTH does my sig have to do with the kind of advice I give people? There is a guy with on here with a pound cake blowing ass gas into some other kind pastry food, and he gives solid, mature, and legit advice.

Get the fuck outta here with that kind of BS.

-Straight from the Unicorns mouth.

Be glad she ended it sooner then later if she didn't feel the same way about you.

I've had this happen a couple of times. You have fun and all but it just doesn't end up being someone you want to get emotionally attached too. More often then not I end up still being friends with these women, but its always a little awkward the first time we hang out after "the break up".

On a related note, it would be awfully lovely to have a thread about relationship issues without several comments being 'DEM BITCHES BE CRAZAY LOLOLOLOL' or similar.

Honestly, if you think this, you're either <15 years old (or have the equivalent emotional age regardless of physical age), or have never had any meaningful interactions with women at all. Or are stereotyping all women because of 1-2 personal bad experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    2. She found another guy or connected with an ex of hers.
    Given the way that the OP says things played out I'm going to go with this one. Reading the OP it's what immediately popped into my head.

She has/had multiple people "under investigation." You didn't turn up as the winner. Sucks, but that's how it goes. If the things go sour with her current plan A's, she might contact you again. Perhaps. Then be careful to not to be the temporary doormat for her.

Deleted
    Well, I am a woman...
    Sry, I thought you were a guy, my mistake! I just assumed it since propably ~90% are guys here...

Ofc you are right with what you said, that a woman behaves differently than a girl. But where do you draw the line? How do you know who is a girl and who is a woman? After seeing them only a few times. Isn't there a "grey area" as well? A 21 year old can have all of your described properties, whereas another 25 year old might not... And why should I act in a different way or behave differently, just based on my decision (girl / woman). I can just try to be the "best me" while not bending my character to impress her or anything. If we happen to be together for a longer time, that wouldn't work unless she likes the real me and not some figure I tried to be on the first few dates. Ofc if the real me happens to be a socially awkward geek then that would cause problems for both situations haha (unless she is into it, which most are not).

From my first consideration, I would definitely say that she was a woman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    I know that it was a good decision on her part, telling me early. Better early than late when I bonded even more.

But what's bothering me is not her telling me, but her change of mind. When we were kissing she really seemed to enjoy it and the goodbye on that evening was like she was really looking forward to the next date (why would she have written me that message the morning after then?). But maybe that was just a faulty observation of me and she was happy that I was leaving lol.

I'm already pretty much over her, I was just curious to what I could have done to prevent "my surprise". As in noticing her behaviour by being a bit distant or something like that (which was not the case).
    Women are mysterious beings. Never trust one. Homer said it 2000 odds years ago too

Deleted
    Get the fuck outta here with that kind of BS.
    Imo this isn't the mature reply i'd expect from a woman.

Deleted
    The 50's style of women are dead, sry you didn't get the memo...
    So it seems