Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Wow thats pretty damn expensive. I feel sad for people who have bad "teeth-genes" so to speak.

In the past 1-2 years I was pretty damn lazy at brushing my teeth... Only brushed them 1-2 times a week if that. Mostly when I was going out.

I went to the dentists last week and got told that I have pretty much perfect teeth apart from some dental calculus which the dentist then removed (which took maybe 15 minutes). Apparently there was quite a bit of it since the last time I had been to a dentists and had it removed was like 4 years ago... But anyways after it was removed my teeth were back to being (almost) snow-white :P

Whole thing cost me around 80 euros or so, which is not all that bad. I might have some more checkups from now on, though :P Maybe once a year.

I was also smart and got my wisdom-teeth removed when I was in the army as you get free dental/healthcare during it
    Only 1-2 times a week. No offense, but that's pretty disgusting. haha. I have to brush my teeth twice a day. Mainly because I can't stand the build up of plaque your teeth get. Your whole mouth feels better when it's clean.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2012-12-18 at 09:15 AM.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Only 1-2 times a week. No offense, but that's pretty disgusting. haha. I have to brush my teeth twice a day. Mainly because I can't stand the build up of plaque your teeth get. Your whole mouth feels better when it's clean.
    I can understand how it can sound pretty disgusting but honestly it was not that bad :P

My breath did not stink, really. And even if it was not completely fresh and mint a quick brush and some mouthwash was enough to make it completely fresh whenever I went out during weekends :P

"Normally" I brush them once a day. It was just a little "phase" I was in that I just didnt really care for it as it was not really a problem :P AFAIK it has something to do with some people just the kind of bacteria in their spit that gives them more "natural resistance" towards all the bad stuff that causes cavities or makes your mouth/breath smell.

Personally I kind of hate the feeling after brushing your teeth and using mouthwash. Stuff tastes weird for a good 15 minutes or so afterwards.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2012-12-18 at 09:34 AM.