Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Why the hell would you play like that? This is a game and games are supposed to be fun, relaxing, and enjoyable. Having to know where 72 keybinds were and then use them all at the right time isnt relaxing or fun its work.
    50 is really no harder than 10 when you play enough.
    It just becomes muscle memory.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    50 is really no harder than 10 when you play enough.
    It just becomes muscle memory.
    Pretty much. Not to mention that not everyone finds the same things fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Pretty much. Not to mention that not everyone finds the same things fun.
    not to mention that nobody needs 75 keybinds to max out a class in pvp....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    not to mention that nobody needs 75 keybinds to max out a class in pvp....
    Pet classes are the ones that claim the highest number of keybinds, as they have to bind all situations for not only themselves but their pets.

Been reading a lot on the forums and so far I have come to the conclusion that in terms of having it easy with less button mashing if you wanna:

Tank: P-Tech/Vanguard
    Heal: Sorc/Sage
    DPS: Sniper/GS

Scoundrel/OP healer sounded the easiest but they also have the hardest resource system to manage at least before I quit. Sniper is easy once you keybind cover to something you use a lot and get used to it. Commando/Merc might be easier but sniper seemed to flow better as they seemed to manage energy better than their Operative brothers. But I never played a Merc or Commando so just going by what I see at Noxxic for a rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Why the hell would you play like that? This is a game and games are supposed to be fun, relaxing, and enjoyable. Having to know where 72 keybinds were and then use them all at the right time isnt relaxing or fun its work.
    Because there's always a possible situation where you need this or that or this coupled with that. That's why they want more keybindings. In TOR, without macros, you don't need that many. In WoW, with macros, you can cover a myriad of possibilities. And like HK said, it's muscle memory. I thought that having to keep track of 10 keybinds was a lot back when I wasn't using macros. Amazingly once I moved to TOR, I learned to adjust to needing more keybinds and using them. It's all about adaptation.