Deleted

Pet Battles: Fluxfire Feline

I battled yesterday 3 of them a couple of times and i must say...wtf, all my pets got one shotted by them. I dont know what that ability is called but they load that for like 3rounds (impossible to get them down in three rounds) and just before i killed them they just one sho for like 1k dmg.

Even i had a pretty good pet which makes alot of dmg vs mechanicals. Three of them is nearly impossible to beat.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=68838/fluxfire-feline

Any one knows a good counter pet vs that setup ?
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2012-12-17 at 02:42 PM.

Its takes three rounds to charge up,

At level 25 it does about 2k damage if it hits which is more health than any pet I know of. To be honest I'm surprised there aren't whole teams of these.
    Last edited by Sayomara; 2012-12-17 at 02:50 PM.

Deleted
    use elemental pets, the searing scorchling is strong in particular

Attack with pounce?

Third turn you release wind up.

The only reason to use a first tier attack would be if your opponent happens to be high-HP elemental.

Or use magical pets with racial allowing them to only take a maximum of 40% of their max hp from a single hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try magic pets. They can't be hit for over 40% of their health in one attack. The Nordrassil Wisps can use the combination of Flash (blinds the opponents), Light (does double damage to blinded opponents) and Twilight Ward, which prevents one attack. They annoy the hell out of pets that charge up for super attacks. I think some of the lanterns have similar movesets.

Magical pets cant be 1 shotted as the max dmg they can take from 1 attack= 40% of their hp.
    Any pet with burrow/dive/reflect/lift off can use those, to live longer/land the attack.
    The Fluxfires have low hp themselves and are back row damageable, Call lightning (i know it buffs their dmg, but it is a 1shot on non ele non magic anyway, so why do you care about the end result dmg?)+Cyclone helps wearing the hp down even if your serpent hatchling is dead. (and the other pets hp) Works best if you have elementals with dot type abilities as they add a lightninstorm pulse every dot tick, and they dont get extra dmg themselves.
    Last edited by Sengiratolom; 2012-12-17 at 03:09 PM.