Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't see why it isn't obtainable anymore, probably just a GM who doesn't know what he is saying.
    If people could remember back, Blizzard said only METAS would be account wide progress --> Hero of Shattrath will require completion on ONE charecter.

As a person who completed it, I'm completely fine with it being obtainable, however you have to do the grind on one char. The "hard" part is getting from hated to neutral..

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Migas11!
    I too submitted a ticket, but i was told they couldn't tell me before patch hit or something...
    So it finally means something to have gone through all of it, then.

I just hope they restore the original title, it sounds good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Hero of Shattrath finally has some worth again.

Sorry to all that did not get it, but i do not blame you.
    As bitter as i may sound, i partially agree with you, some things should be only reserved for people who did them in due time. I held on to the Basilisk Eyes for far too long, that's my own damn fault. I'm just a little bit put off by Blizzard's action of making it possible to some people and impossible to others in the same patch, without any previous statement.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 07:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    I don't see why it isn't obtainable anymore, probably just a GM who doesn't know what he is saying.
    If people could remember back, Blizzard said only METAS would be account wide progress --> Hero of Shattrath will require completion on ONE charecter.

As a person who completed it, I'm completely fine with it being obtainable, however you have to do the grind on one char. The "hard" part is getting from hated to neutral..
    I'm fine with it being only doable on 1 character still, if those who wrongfuly got it see it removed again, and it remains obtainable to whom does it corectly.
    IF that indeed was a mistake from a GM:

On one side, i doubt a Gm would tell me something wrong in so much details, he did explain it to me very well. On the other hand, i feel that the lack of warning beforehand, as is Blizzard's common practise, leaving reason for doubts...

I guess i'll hold on to my Basilisk Eyes, just in case..

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I just hope they restore the original title, it sounds good.
    I might be mistaken here, and don't blame me if i am (xD) but i believe that Feat of Strenght was never associated with any Title. Hero of Shattrath was never a title available to players.

Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    I agree with this.
    As long as they follow the intended grind requirements for the feat.
    It is fine in my eyes but account-wide rep bug should not even be in place in the first place.
    Eg. I got Bloodsail Admiral exalted on my priest to not lose exalted with SWC on my rogue but it did not count to my exalted rep achievements.

Ticketed Gm and he said rep is not account-wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    I might be mistaken here, and don't blame me if i am (xD) but i believe that Feat of Strenght was never associated with any Title. Hero of Shattrath was never a title available to players.
    I believe i've read about it in some sort of discarded titles list along with the one associated with From "Hell's Heart i Stab at Thee", but i might be wrong aswell :P

Deleted
    I'm sure a guy in my guild got this a few weeks back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I'm sure a guy in my guild got this a few weeks back.
    It was awarded to almost everyone who had both exalted factions on 2 separate characters back when 5.1 launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    It was awarded to almost everyone who had both exalted factions on 2 separate characters back when 5.1 launched.
    So if I was exalted with both factions on different characters before 5.1 and didnt get it I should put in a ticket to see if they will give it to me? I wouldnt normally do this but if its impossible to get the old fashioned way I was planning on I dont really have a choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    So if I was exalted with both factions on different characters before 5.1 and didnt get it I should put in a ticket to see if they will give it to me? I wouldnt normally do this but if its impossible to get the old fashioned way I was planning on I dont really have a choice.
    I don't know, because getting it for being exalted with the factions on two different characters was a bug. You would basically ask them to bug your reputations aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I don't know, because getting it for being exalted with the factions on two different characters was a bug. You would basically ask them to bug your reputations aswell.
    I would ask because someone else said a GM told them it was intended at the launch of the 5.1 patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    I would ask because someone else said a GM told them it was intended at the launch of the 5.1 patch.
    Then you should go ahead and try to ask them in a ticket, they will deny it at worst...

(By the way, it also depends on what GM you find. For example, Migas11 said he found a kind one that told him all about the achievement, while i was just replied with "Cannot tell you until 5.2")