Stuck at 995/1000 valor for the week, is it just me?

I'm stuck at 995/1000 valor for this week and additional dallies aren't giving me the last 5. Is this a problem for others? It isn't a big deal in the scope of things, but it is a weird problem.

Sounds like it could be a UI glitch. Have you reloaded or relogged? If the problem persists I would open a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Sounds like it could be a UI glitch. Have you reloaded or relogged? If the problem persists I would open a ticket.
    Tried a reload and a relog, with no effect. I'll start a ticket.

Deleted
    You have hit the 3000/3000 valor cap and can't earn more before you spend it.

Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    You have hit the 3000/3000 valor cap and can't earn more before you spend it.
    Just 500 valor, but good suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    I'm stuck at 995/1000 valor for this week and additional dallies aren't giving me the last 5. Is this a problem for others? It isn't a big deal in the scope of things, but it is a weird problem.
    Do you have the "valor weekly cap" buff on you? If yes, I'd say it's a UI issue and you shouldn't worry about it. If not, seems like a bug and I'd open a ticket though you probably won't get a response for it resets tomorrow.

When you open up the dungeons/raids tab, what does it say the reward is for running a dungeon or scenario? If it lists the reward as just gold, then you're at cap. If the reward is 5 valor(amount needed to cap), then just do a quick scenario to cap it.

Thanks again for the thoughtful suggestions. I had no valor cap buff, and the dungeon tab said I could earn 5 valor. The August Celestial dallies (fishing, fish cakes and archaeology) wouldn't cap me but a Golden Lotus daily did. Weird.

I'd send in a bug report if you have time. Sounds like it could be a helpful situation to the team.