What rewards do you get from Winter event?

So I've opened a few presents, and I've done the Tixx dungeon a few times. I've gotten some loot, but I don't know what to do with ugly wool socks, new recipes, etc....

I heard that all the rewards are only cosmetic and pets and stuff like that. Can you get or even craft anything very usefull?

Thank you

You can trade in ugly clothing for other rewards. The vendor is near the snowglobe marked with a perppermint candy.

Presents contain 3 minis, x-mas dyes, and weapon skin tickets. You can also buy the weapon skins on the gem store if you don't get a weapon skin ticket.

The event's going on now grant mini's you need to craft. If you do all events in each city you will get enough mats to craft 2 of the 5 mini's available. You can also just buy them in the gem store under mini's.

When tixx reaches lions arch he will give everyone a gift.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can always count on dulfy.net for the latest info <3

http://dulfy.net/category/gw2/
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Presents contain 3 minis, x-mas dyes, and weapon skin tickets. You can also buy the weapon skins on the gem store if you don't get a weapon skin ticket.
    There are Xmas dyes?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    There are Xmas dyes?!
    well I think it's just the dyes we can get now, but the ones that are most christmasy are put in a package together. Like green red and white. etc