Rogue Duel Domination (5.1)

Rogue Duel Domination (5.1) Winning with 100% Life! Subtlety Rogue Gameplay!

Want more Rogue Gameplay? Subtlety/Assassination Guides? 2v2 3v3 and 1v1 strategies?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SusejFTW

Was just about to start getting back into pvp now, subscribed on the hopes you keep the promise of the description and do a walkthrough on how you deal with certain classes
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    You're being sarcastic, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    What addon is tracking rupture, hemo duration etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    You're being sarcastic, right?
    Nope, I don't know a thing about mists pvp and I got through cata with lolambush. I have no basis of understanding, this guys is better than me, so I'd like to learn how he plays if I can.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

"Duel Domination"

nobody cares about duels there is no 1vs1 rating tier on arena
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    I don't get why you are promoting yourself everywhere, the video isn't really good.

i don't mind people trying to make pvp videos, but untill you made something people would actually want to watch, you shouldn't promote yourself that much - you'll get the haters and shit.

Seems ok besides the fact that you`re dueling probably 1k rated players.(That lock starting the duel without portal up/teleport or w/e the spells aer ) * flies away *

Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    I don't get why you are promoting yourself everywhere, the video isn't really good.

i don't mind people trying to make pvp videos, but untill you made something people would actually want to watch, you shouldn't promote yourself that much - you'll get the haters and shit.
    Thanks for your constructive Feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    What addon is tracking rupture, hemo duration etc?
    I use Tell Me When to track.

Maybe i should be focusing on my fun videos. Since I'm such a shit player haha
    Last edited by Susej; 2012-12-18 at 09:01 PM.
    Want Rogue Gameplay? Subtlety/Assassination Guides? 2v2 3v3 and 1v1 strategies?

Also SCP Containment Breach, Guild Wars 2, and Diablo 3!

Based on the numbers I'm seeing you outgear the people you're fighting... and those casters didn't even try faking you.
    __

Show us arena videos.

Dear mister rogue , 2 out of those 3 people are not even REAL players. By posting that video you just showed us how amazing you are, feel free to post your armory so I can slam on you even more , thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InFlames- View Post
    Dear mister rogue , 2 out of those 3 people are not even REAL players. By posting that video you just showed us how amazing you are, feel free to post your armory so I can slam on you even more , thanks.
    Errrr check US armoury, they clearly do...

On another note, you clearly outgear who you've dualed and they're subpar for their classes. I wouldn't use words like "dominate" or "epic" to describe this I'm afraid.

You're not a bad player but this really ain't anything worth making a video for or promote about it.

Deleted
    Please delete your character in real life.

Are you dual-wielding Gloaming Blades, or is that a transmog? I'm just curious how those things turn out in PvP, what with the extra 1k+ crit rating that they give.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    Are you dual-wielding Gloaming Blades, or is that a transmog? I'm just curious how those things turn out in PvP, what with the extra 1k+ crit rating that they give.
    Transmog to "The Night Blade"
    Want Rogue Gameplay? Subtlety/Assassination Guides? 2v2 3v3 and 1v1 strategies?

Also SCP Containment Breach, Guild Wars 2, and Diablo 3!