Soul Reaper help

I've looked through the threads and I can't seem to find any decent answer, so I'll try my luck at being direct.

As Frost 2H, my damage sucks. Looking at what I'm doing and judging based on feedback, my lack of Soul Reapering (?) is making my dps stay low.

My question is this - you push 35%. At this point do you just give up on Obliterate? I get that the SR does more damage/rune, but is that all?

What do I do with my Unholy runes? DnD and Plague Strike? Do you I use all D and F runes on SR?

Obviously I won't use HB since it has the same cost, but I also won't be getting the free proc anymore.

Comparing SR + Plague Strike to Oblit + HB... is it still worth it?

u should continue you use your normal rotation so still useing oblit but u need to use sr on cd for max dps at 35%

Deleted
    Not very detailed but should give you a pint of it, this obvious only apply for 2H and NOT DW.

Btw you don't really want to use unholy runes on DnD, use it for OB or PS if your diseases would fell off otherwise.

Right, but Soul Reaper uses up a frost rune leaving me with an uneven set.

I found that (with my luck), I'll hit soul reaper and then have KM proc with no runes left to obliterate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Right, but Soul Reaper uses up a frost rune leaving me with an uneven set.

I found that (with my luck), I'll hit soul reaper and then have KM proc with no runes left to obliterate.
    I can't tell you what to press over the whole execute phase, use the prio system. You got so many other options until you got the needed runes for OB.
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2012-12-18 at 06:58 PM.

Tons of information in this thread but if your asking about SR over OB then check SSHA778's post #86.

wwwmmo-champion.com/threads/1212627-Frost-Soul-Reaper-dps-loss/page5

Sorry, can't post links so change the www
    Last edited by Pensz; 2012-12-18 at 08:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensz View Post
    Check SSHA778's post #86 in this thread.

wwwmmo-champion.com/threads/1212627-Frost-Soul-Reaper-dps-loss/page5

Sorry, can't post links so change the www
    Quote Originally Posted by SSHA778 View Post
    Not sure why this thread is still going.

Since it is,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...F9pRmZ2R0NqcVE

Download it, put in the right character values, look at G20 and G22, and this thread is over.

[edit: fixed an inaccuracy with SR formula]
    Directly linking the specified post.

Gracias for fixing it!

you have to pre lay it. soul reaper has that downtime before it does the damage so you have to know when to pop it so it goes off when the target is below 35%