Want to upgrade my grandfather's PC. Need some info :)

Evening, I visited my grandparents today, and my grandfather needed some help with his computer. He went to turn it on, comes back and chills on the couch again. After 15 minutes he says: "aight, the pc should be warmed up, lets go, I have some questions"... To surprise him, I want to build him a new PC, that isn't that slow.

All he really does is browse the internet, use Outlook and type word docs. I was looking at Marest's cheapest build, the Office 270 build. What I was wondering is: will the difference be noticable? His pc is probably about 8 years old now.

Office 270
    MoBo: ASRoc E350M1 – $94.99
    CPU: AMD Fusion APU E-350 – (Comes with MoBo)
    RAM: G.Skill 1333MHz 2x2GB – $19.99
    HDD: WD Scorpio Black 250GB – $64.99
    Case: Antec ISK 310 150W – $89.99

Probably going with a different case. Is an 80W+ PSU really needed for a build like this? If so, which one is the cheapest? Any tips/suggestions are very welcome. Thanks

No, you really dont need 80+ PSU. That one picked should be fine.

What I'd recommend is getting an SSD instead of HDD. 60GB is probably cheaper than the 250GB HDD in that set. Its plenty for word docs and will make slower computer feel like a rocket.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant /

CPU: AMD A4-5300 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor ($49.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: MSI FM2-A55M-E33 Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard ($47.24 @ Amazon)
    Memory: G.Skill 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($19.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Crucial M4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($99.99 @ B&H)
    Case: NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Amazon)
    Power Supply: Antec Basiq 350W ATX12V Power Supply ($24.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224BB DVD/CD Writer ($22.98 @ Newegg)
    Total: $300.17

Try this - should be plenty for his needs. Guessing you'll need an OS too though.

I put in an SSD (128GB should be enough if he isn't working on huge video files or installing games) instead of a HDD. It'll be amazing when his computer can boot up in under 30 seconds.