View Poll Results: Should Rep be account wide?

Voters
219. This poll is closed
  • Yes - I should only have to get rep one time

124 56.62%
  • No - I like leveling rep on each character

48 21.92%
  • Indifferent - People would still complain

47 21.46%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    What would be next? Having to do quests only on one character? leveling on one characater and getting rest maxed too?
    Raiding with one toon and getting loot for alts too via the mail if you won on main?

Ultimately this will end in the whine mantra 'Boohoo, there's nothing to do...'

Leave it as it is, it's not too bad now.

I voted yes, but after thought I would revote no.

The issue is simply how much is gated behind the mop reps, they simply need to change the rewards reps give to be in line with what players who enjoy dailies want. As opposed to rewards that everyone wants.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

As I mentioned in my OP edit, this is more about ALL faction rep and less about current rep grinding for gear. I don't mind the dailies since I am only after certain recipes and mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    no it shouldny be. Rep is already very easy to get once you have one toon revered. stop trying to do everything all at once and learn to enjoy the gme
    How many exalted factions do you have? "Hey let's go farm those four goblin cities to exalted because it is so great fun, again" - Said no one ever.

Sadly one can't see your armory but I'm fairly sure you have fewer then I. Far fewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Sadly one can't see your armory but I'm fairly sure you have fewer then I. Far fewer.
    Agreed. Also, that is why I made my sig a link to my Armory I like to back up what I say.