CPU/MOBO/RAM upgrade

Hello! I've decided to upgrade the cpu, motherboard, and ram on my machine and would like a few suggestions. I'm currently running an AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE stock with 4 GB of ram. My budget is between 400-500$ but I would like to keep it as low as possible.

I'm looking into switching over to Intel, people are constantly saying how much better it is at handling CPU intense games such as WoW, which is really all I play aside from DOTA 2 and the occasional game of Battlefield 3. The research I've been doing constantly has the I5 3570k coming out on top of all other CPU's currently. I'm not into any video editing so I feel anything higher than a 3570k would be a waste.

The motherboard I've been looking at is the Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 but if anyone has a different suggestion or a cheaper one that would be great. I'm also looking for either 8 or 16 GB of decent ram for relatively cheap. My graphics card is an HD 7850 if that matters. Any help would be much appreciated.

Would also like to point out that I would be looking to shop from Canada.
    Last edited by Steelfox; 2012-12-17 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Country

I recently bought some computer pieces to do my own build.
    Here is what I took: ( I bought on the US stores, but Im in Canada too)

Intel Core i5-3570K -- 214$
    Gygabit GA-Z77-D3H -- 116$
    8GB G.Skill DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Ripjaw Series (9-9-9-24) --46$

Didn't received my pieces yet, but I'll have the same GPU as you, but I can't tell if its the same graphic card

I would get what you're already looking at, and I actually did get exactly what you're looking at lol

I have absolutely zero complaints about that set up.

So I'm going to go with the I5 3570k and the Extreme 4 but I'm having trouble deciding on RAM. Any specific brands that are reasonably priced with good performance? It looks as if the extreme 4 can handle up to 2800 OC. 8 or 16 GB is preferred thanks.

Deleted
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1600MHz - $40

I prefer Mushkin, Corsair or G.SKILL but others will work as well. Just look for CAS 9, 1600MHz and find something low profile like the ones I linked in case you add an aftermarket CPU heat sink later on. 8GB is perfectly, no reason to get more than that and for i5-3570k 1600MHz is optimal.

Go Gskill Ram ! and also make sure get Hyper 212 Evo cooler for your CPU or u can't overclock