Thread: Mage PvP help.

Mage PvP help.

Alrighty guys, so...

Apparently frost bomb was nerfed today? undocumented of course, at least that's what people have been telling me.

2 questions really.

Fire vs frost and how much resil if any do you gem? Ive also been told to gem resil. Thanks guys

320 Resi in yellow slots, 160 power 160 resi in blue, 80int 160 resi in red. I personally like to skip socket bonus in hands and waist

Nether tempest for frost is very popular, frost bomb aint unplayable. Fire is doing fine, its all personal preference.

Also depends on what you play really. Frost bomb requires a frost bomb --> deepfreeze --> pop cd's before bombs explode setup now. This isn't a hard setup, but the skill of your opponents factors into if you get it off. I've found myself still blowing up people in random battlegrounds, but in RBG's 1900+ its just nr1 on the dispell list of people we try to burst, so i roll NT now.

Frost Bomb is still REALLY good in 2s for burst. Nether Tempest has shifted to the Frost mage preferred bomb. And Rhilin is spot on with the gemming.