Ultimate Christmas Gift (Computer Edition)

Which computer-related item is the ultimate Christmas gift of this year? Is it a new product that has revolutionized the industry or is it perhaps an old item that has been reinvented?

What's highest up on your list for Santa?

I personally would've loved to give away a Raspberry Pi to someone, but unfortunately I don't exactly know anyone that is tech-savvy enough.

USB xbox controller for me, cause of steam big picture and being able to play other games than shooters better

I would love a Raspberry Pi as well, but it's almost impossible to get your hands on one in Denmark unless you want to wait for 3 month. I think monitors, mice and keyboards are always good presents. Personally I am hoping for a nice set of stereo speakers and a reciever to hook my setup up to!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Nexus 10 please.
    System Specs -
    CPU - i5 2500k @ 5ghz | CPU Cooler - RASA RX240 | Motherboard - Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3| GPU - Nvidia GTX 590|
    SSD - Crucial M4 128GB | RAM - 8GB Corsair Vengeance | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Case - CoolerMaster HAF 922
    | Monitor - Crossover 27Q (2560x1440) | Sidewinder X4 Keyboard |

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    I already got my GTX 680, and I'm going to order a second pair of Takstar Hi 2050 (since the first one I ordered six months ago got cancelled the first payment for some reason).
    Headphones are the Swedish Christmas present of the year, after all!

That depends on what budget you're on. Perhipherals, the ones that you want to give as a gift without feeling like cheapskate, are usually quite expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    That depends on what budget you're on. Perhipherals, the ones that you want to give as a gift without feeling like cheapskate, are usually quite expensive.
    I'm not on a budget? The initial question was more of a general nature; "Which computer-related item is the ultimate Christmas gift of this year?".

So, what do you think is the best gift, computer/electronics/gadgets related, this year?

I guess you can never go wrong with a Solid state drive for example.

Personally looking to redecorate my room this year. Maybe go for a 2D surround.

Epic!
    I bought my girlfriend a Solid State and a Nexus 7 tablet, which is what she wanted the most.

She bought me a Ducky DK-9087 Shine II, which is what I wanted!

Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (when I bother) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde